ONE SHOT

a/n: Hello, everyone! I'm taking a break from the VegasPete story (but will update soon), but I'd like to share my first BibleBuild fic with all of you. I want to dedicate this story to the Bubble Safe Space group chat on Twitter/X, which has been my source of comfort and support. Thank you for always encouraging me. I hope you all enjoy this story, even though it's a bit fast-paced. Anyway, have fun reading!

---

Build had just prepared a tray with a steaming bowl of chicken soup, a glass of water, and a few tablets of medicine. He carefully balanced it as he approached his twin sister's, Beauty, room. As he pushed open the door, he found her sitting on her bed, her eyes locked on her phone screen, a worried expression etched on her face.

"Hey, sis," Build greeted, setting the tray down on her bedside table. "I brought you some soup, water, and medicine." he paused, "You don't look too good. What's the matter?"

Beauty looked up from her phone, her brow furrowing with concern. "Build, I've got this blind date set up for tonight, and I don't know if I should go or not."

Build chuckled softly, taking a seat next to her. "A blind date, huh? Is that really your top priority right now? You can't even get out of your room,"

Beauty sighed, her fingers nervously tapping the phone screen. "Well, you see, it's not just any blind date. It's my friend's friend's friend, and he's really busy but still took time to meet me tonight."

Build shook his head, realizing the gravity of the situation. "Alright, but you're not feeling well. You should rest."

Beauty put on her puppy-dog eyes and pouted at her brother, her lower lip quivering. "Build, remember when we used to crossdress when we were younger? People couldn't even tell us apart, right?"

Build raised an eyebrow then realized what his sister was planning, "No! Fuck no!"

Beauty persisted, her voice soft and pleading. "Please, just this once. I can't cancel now; I promised my friend. You'll be my savior."

"I said no! You think he won't notice that I'm a dude?"

"Please, Build! My friendship with Sam is at stake here!" Beauty dramatically said.

Build sighed, realizing that his sister wasn't going to give up easily. "Fine, but just this once. You owe me big time for this."

Beauty beamed, her face lighting up. "Thank you, Build! You're the best!" She jumped up and started rummaging through her closet, pulling out clothes that she thought would fit Build. She selected a white turtle neck shirt, a black and white bouclé tweed jacket, an above-the-knee black skirt, and some high-heeled boots she kept in her closet because it was too big for her. She even had a black beret to complete the look.

After a while, Beauty skillfully applied makeup to Build's face, giving him a natural look that matched her own. She handed him a brown wig, and as he reluctantly put it on, he couldn't help but notice how well it suited him. Beauty fixed his fake hair and told him to wear the clothes.

After a while, Build came out from the bathroom looking like Beauty herself. Beauty puts the beret on Build's head and gives him a small black handbag.

"Alright, you're all set," Beauty said, admiring her handiwork. "Now, remember to use your cutesy voice."

Build hesitated, but one stern look from his sister was all it took to make him comply. He spoke in a voice that sounded much more feminine than his usual one, feeling rather self-conscious about it. "Fine, you menace,"

Beauty grinned at him before spraying a touch of perfume on him and sending the location of the blind date to his phone. "The reservation is under Samantha Coates's name. Make sure to take a picture of the guy so I can show it to her later."