𝟏𝟎. It's not that big of a deal, Amelia.

The next day at school in the fight club Amelia sat beside Hazel, both of her hands on Hazel's thigh while everyone talked about yesterday until PJ and Josie came in

"All right, well, some of us clearly have a different definition of egging. But if we keep our mouths shut, stay calm, we'll be fine." PJ said while her and Josie stood in front of everyone else sitting in the bleachers.

"They're gonna shut us down aren't they?"

"What? No, we don't know that. What- why-" PJ was cut off by Brittney "Principal Meyers will believe whatever Jeff and Tim say. I don't see how we recover from this"

"Man, fuck." Sylvie sighed, Hazel spoke up "You know, it's been real, guys." She said while looking around. "Okay, let's not jump to conclusions with the goodbyes and-" PJ said.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much." Hazel sighed. "And like, at least we went out with a bang. I mean that was fucking insane!" Sylvie exclaimed while to Hazel and everyone laughed with them.

"There was just, like, fire everywhere." Sylvie chuckled. "Wait, stop. We don't-we don't know that for sure." PJ shrugged.

"PJ, don't be sad it's over. Be happy it happened." Annie smiled as she looked over at everyone else smiling. "All right, can everyone calm the fuck down?" PJ said, making everyone stop smiling.

"The club is not over, Josie, right?" PJ turned to Josie who stayed silent beside PJ. "No matter what, this club has brought me so much. I feel..so much more powerful and, um..protected." Isabel said.

"Me too." Josie smiled. "Great." PJ chuckled as Hazel quickly stood up. "Oh my God, PJ, okay i'm sorry you didn't get what you wanted out of this club but i think the rest of us did." She exclaimed.

"Oh well good for fucking you, Hazel. Congratulations, you fucked Amelia!" PJ exclaimed, making Amelia scoff.

"That's none of your fucking business, PJ." Amelia said as everyone suddenly turned to look at her. "Yeah, well Hazel sure thought it was."

Amelia looked up at Hazel who wouldn't look down at her, she just looked furiously at PJ.

"I practically ran this club for you and Josie." Hazel exclaimed. "You really think that you're the reason that we have this club?" PJ chuckled.

"Hey, let's calm down." Josie tried to step in. "The reason? No, but I can tell everyone that if you want." Hazel shrugged.

"Hazel, uh, hey, let's calm down, alright?" Josie tried to get them to stop while Amelia looked back up at Hazel. "You're really ungrateful. You're so lucky we even let you be a part of this." PJ said.

"PJ, you're a liar." Hazel said, making everyone look back at PJ confused. "Yeah, well, you have no friends and a skank as a mom, so.." PJ smiled as she shrugged.

Hazel looked hurt, and then looked down at Amelia who was already looking at her and then she glanced at everyone else and grabbed her bag.

She stepped down the bleachers and started to walk out of the gym "Hazel.." Josie called out, but Hazel just kept walking and left.

Amelia hesitated but got up and grabbed her bag and went after Hazel. "Hazel, wait." Amelia called out while Hazel started to cry as she walked down the hall.

They reached a practically empty hall "Please." Amelia grabbed Hazel by her arm and made her stop walking. "Why won't you fucking listen to me, Hazel?"

"I don't need you to yell at me, Amelia." Hazel looked up at her with tears down her face. "I'm not..yelling." Amelia said.

"What is it, then?" Hazel exclaimed. "Did you..tell her?" Amelia practically whispered. "Yes, okay? I did. I told PJ and Josie!" Hazel said as Amelia rubbed her arm.

"I just thought we would tell them together." Amelia looked down at the ground. "It's not that big of a deal, Amelia."

Amelia felt her eyes water as she looked around. "Not that big of a deal?" She questioned as she looked up at Hazel. "I didn't..mean it like that." Hazel stepped closer to her.

"Like what? Like what we had wasn't a big deal to you?" Amelia shouted and Hazel sighed.

"Mel.." Hazel watched a few tears fall down Amelias face while she looked everywhere but at Hazel's face.

"Whatever we had is over, Hazel.." Amelia walked away, leaving Hazel there to watch the girl she loved the most leave.