𝟏𝟏. Oh my god!

Amelia sighed as she sat down on the bleachers where all the students sat for the pep rally that was about to happen

Amelia sighed as she sat down on the bleachers where all the students sat for the pep rally that was about to happen. She sat in one of the back rows, hugging herself in her sweater. She slowly looked up and saw Hazel walking up the steps.

Amelia looked the opposite direction of Hazel as Hazel sat down one row away from her. She could feel Hazel's eyes looking at her but she couldn't bring herself to look back at her.

Jeff and Tim ran out to the middle of the gym and everyone cheered for them "Everybody, even the fucking losers make some noise!" Jeff shouted while almost everyone cheered and yelled.

"Alright, uh, so we're gonna do the pep rally. First up, cheerleaders." Jeff said into the mic as him and Tim walked over to the side as the cheerleaders ran to the middle of the gym floor.

They were turned the opposite direction and then they all turned around in a pattern and then two of the cheerleaders poured water over Stella's head and she started bouncing.

"Whoo! Yeah, thank you, ladies. Thanks for joining us here today, folks. There's been some exciting stuff happening at Rockbridge Falls recently." Tim said into the mic, and paused.

"How many of you heard of that little girl fight club?" He said while stepping forward, only for everyone to start clapping and cheering.

"Well, do we have a surprise for you. We're gonna bring, where is she?" He looked around the audience and then he spotted her.

"Hazel down." He snaps his finger toward her and she slowly got up "One of the founding members, to show us everything the club's taught her, in a fun little challenge." He smiled as she walked down while Amelia finally looked at her.

"Hazel will be fighting Tucker, the schools number one boxer."He said as she got down to the gym floor, they pulled a sheet off this cage and Tucker stepped out of it.

She looked surprised "Wait, I thought i was gonna be fighting PJ." She said to herself. "I know what you're thinking, but don't be alarmed. Girls can do anything guys can do." He shrugged.

Tim stepped aside while Hazel panted, as Tucker ran toward her and once he got close to her she jumped to the side and put her foot out to trip him.

He fell to the floor and she quickly stepped back from him as he got up and ran up to her, tossing her back. She flew across the gym and landed on her back.

She coughed as she slowly sat up, looking around and standing up to her feet and ran up to him as she yelled. She got close to him and punched him hard.

He tried to swing at her once and she dodged it and then he tried again and she caught it, and Amelia found herself sitting up more to see and she began to worry about the girl.

She punched him again and then she kicked him in the chest then she started to punch his chest repeatedly, till he grabbed her head and she was punching nothing.

She lifted her leg to kick his hand that held her head and he stumbled so she jumped on his back while she yelled and he tried to get her off of him until he successfully grabbed her and threw her onto the gym floor.

She grunted, bleeding from her mouth and Amelia anxiously bit her nail as she watched. "I know what you're thinking. You may be wondering how a girl under the training of two juvie convicted killers can't even stand up for herself against a regular old guy." Tim said while pointing to Hazel who laid on the floor.

"Well, truth is, they didn't go to juvie. There's no record of them there. And according to Hazel, they never fought anyone at all. And you know what else? They didn't start the club to empower woman. They did it to fuck cheerleaders."

"What is wrong with you? It is such a shame. We were really rooting for you guys." He said as Tucker steps forward and kicks Hazel across the face.

"Oh my god!" Amelia quickly stood up from her seat along with the others from the fight club. She quickly went down the stairs and jogged over to the bloody unconscious Hazel.

"Hazel.." She gasped as she helped her up with the help of Brittney.