𝟏𝟐. I'm so sorry...

Amelia anxiously walked up behind Hazel who was laying on the couch, no one was there right now but she knew the others got invited over for a movie night

Amelia had just gotten there and Mrs Callahan let her in and went into the kitchen before noticing the girl standing there she went up behind her and placed a hand on Amelia's shoulder, making her jump.

"You alright, hun?" She asked and Amelia quickly nodded "Here sit down, she just woke up from a nap.." She patted the couch next to where Hazel laid before she had went upstairs.

Amelia let out a sigh and went around the couch to sit beside Hazel who slowly looked up at her. "Amelia?" She whispered.

"Hey.." Amelia smiled down at Hazel, she was genuinely glad that Hazel was okay and not hurt worse than she was. "I'm so sorry." Hazel's voice cracked as she reached up to grab Amelia's face. "I'm so sorry..." she repeated it.

"It's okay, Hazel." Amelia nodded her head as she teared up "No, no..it's not. I'm sorry." Hazel rasped and Amelia nodded her head more.

"I know, i know." Amelia pushed a piece of Hazel's hair behind her ear "It's a big deal, Amelia. You're a big deal to me, you mean the world to me." Hazel quickly said.

"Hazel, I don't care about that stupid fight, I care about you. And I care about you being okay. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have gotten so mad." Amelia wiped her eyes and Hazel caressed Amelia's face.

"You had every right to be mad at me.." Hazel said as Amelia sighed "No, we could have talked about it. But instead I just pushed you away, like i do everyone." Amelia looked down.

"You can never push me away, i'm here to stay." Hazel said as she lifted Amelia's chin so she could look at her.

"How'd I get so lucky?" Amelia said, making Hazel smile weakly, Amelia leaned forward and gently kissed Hazel on the cheek.

"Mel?" Hazel whispered and Amelia hummed in response "Can you kiss my lips instead?" Hazel smiled as Amelia chuckled and kissed Hazel on the lips softly.

"I missed you.." Hazel's hand never left Amelia's face while Amelia shut her eyes and nodded. "I missed you too, babe."

"Lay with me?" Hazel opened her arms and Amelia smiled.