𝟏𝟑. Oh, now you want a bomb?

Amelia was sitting beside Hazel on the bleachers, fiddling around with Hazel's rings that she had on while she talked to Annie and Sylvie

Amelia heard Hazel sigh and looked up and saw PJ and Josie running up the bleachers "Okay, first off, PJ has something to say to Hazel, so.." Josie panted as they approach them.

PJ looked over at Hazel "The apology, do the apology." Josie rushed and PJ threw her hands up "Okay!" She paused. "I'm sorry that I called your mom a skank."

Amelia intertwined her fingers with Hazel's and looked over at the girl who leaned her head back and sighed. "And i'm sorry for saying that you have no friends, really loud, in front of all your friends."

"And I'm sorry for telling Amelia and everyone else that you told me you two slept together." PJ kept going, Amelia felt Hazel lightly squeeze her hand. "And i'm sorry for being an asshole a lot of the time, most of the time-all of the time."

"And I do think that it's nice you always take notes and then you type them up and email them to everyone..and I really appreciate it." PJ said as she fiddled with her hands.

"Do you forgive me?" PJ asked while Hazel looked up. "Yes." Hazel chuckled and then looked back down.

"I don't wanna interupt this gorgeous moment but we don't have time now because i got information from a very confidential source that Huntington is trying to kill someone on this team tonight." Josie exclaimed.

"Josie, what are you talking about? No one is even over there." Amelia said as she pointed across the field where no one sat.

"Oh my god, nobody is even over there. Look, that is obviously a red flag! Are we not reading that as a red flag? That's crazy!" Josie shouted.

"Annie, even though you're a black republican, you are the smartest of all of us, okay?" Josie said as Annie looked over at her. "Obviously, I know that. You think I don't know that?"

"Then help us figure this out. We need to stop this game. We need to save them." Josie said. "Wait, wait, hang on. Hazel.." PJ said making her look up and at PJ.

"We need a distraction." She said. "Oh, now you want a bomb?" Hazel asked as she smirked.

They all made their way down the field. PJ, Josie, Annie and Sylvie all went to try to get Isabel and Brittney to help and Amelia went with Hazel to set up the bomb on a tree far away.

Amelia anxiously watched quietly as Hazel set the bomb up for a good 5 minutes. "Hazel! It's starting!" Annie called out from afar.

Hazel clicked set and grabbed Amelia's arm and they both ran back to the group as the timer set for 15 seconds, they reached them and they all ducked for cover.

They all slowly looked up after now hearing any explosion and saw the tree, fine. "Hazel, it's not working.."

"Fuck.." Hazel muttered as she started clicking the red button on the controller. They all yelled at her, trying to get her to do different things but she sighed in defeat.

"Okay, plan B, We need to get the cheerleaders to make out!" Annie shouted as she ran toward the cheerleaders. "Okay, which..which cheerleaders do you think?" PJ called out as her, Amelia and Sylvie followed.

"We need a distraction!" Annie exclaimed as they approach the cheerleaders. "Guys! Guys, kiss each other!" Annie shouted.

"Make out!" PJ yelled "Kiss, guys! Make out!" Amelia shouted. Isabel and Brittney just looked at the three girls weirdly. "Guys! Make out with each other!" Hazel shouted from the front of the bleachers as she jumped up and down.

"Everyone, get your guns out, hide your children because here comes Huntington!"

Everyone looked at them walk in and Amelia sighed and quickly turned around and ran up the bleachers heading to where Hazel was.

"Hazel!" She called out loudly as she approached her. "What do we do-" Hazel was cut off when Amelia grabbed her face and kissed her roughly.

Hazel's eyes widen and she placed her hands on Amelia's hips and shut her eyes while Amelia wrapped her arms around Hazel's neck and slid her tongue into Hazel's mouth.

"Look! Look! Look!"

Hazel hummed into her mouth while Amelia tried to keep the kiss intense so everyone would stay distracted, looking at the two girls making out.

Hazel pulled the girl closer as Amelia pulled back to bite on Hazel's bottom lip. "Can everybody stop looking at the dyke parade? Who do I have to blow to get this game started already!"

They both pulled away from each other when the football players ran to the field to start the game. "Shit!" Amelia exclaimed.