First Larry oneshot

okay so i was in the shower singing stay by sugarland and...ya know...this happened 

~~~~~~~~~~~

          ~I've been sittin here starin at the clock on the wall, and I've been layin here prayin,prayin she won't call.Its just another call from home,you'll get and be gone and I'll be cryin......~

  "Its gonna happen again"is all Harry thought as he lay there in bed,naked,cuddled up to Louis.He knew it was bound to happen like always,but that didn't stop him from daydreaming of the day that Louis and him would be able to walk the halls of uni holding hands,sneaking side way glances at each other and whispering in each others ears.He sighed as he heard vibrating from the bedside table and his secret lover answered it.

      "Hello?"Louis answered.

      "I'm almost done studying I'll be there in 15 minutes."

      "Alright,see ya in a minute,babe"He said as he hung up and put his clothes back on.

      "bye,Haz"

  Harry lay in bed silent for 15 minutes before he got up and showered.Nobody would walk into his dorm so he didn't have to worry about someone hearing his sobs mixed with the the running water.

          ~What do I have to do to make you see,she can't love you like me~

   Harry thought of ways to show Lou how much he loved him and how much happier they'd be together before he fell asleep.

       ~You keep tellin me baby there will come a time,when you will leave her arms and forever be in mine~

   Here they were again,Harry waiting for her call and Louis leaving him for her.Louis could tell Harry was thinking about something by his facial expression. 

       "Hey,whats wrong?"he asked 

       "just waiting"Harry shrugged like it was no big deal but on the inside he was hurting so,so bad and Lou knew.

       "You know I'm not gonna be with her forever,Haz....I'm just scared of what people will think...what they'll say when we do come out and say we're together.."he sighed

       "I know.."and then he locked himself in the bathroom because he was in love with Louis and his heart breaks even more every time the phone rings.

               ~why don't you stay I'm down on my knees,I'm so tired of being lonely.Don't i give you what you need~

    Harry knew by now that begging him to stay was just a waste of time,Lou would always go back to her,to Eleanor,it didn't even matter anymore.Harry would cook his favorite food for dinner for him,let him watch whatever he wanted on the T.V but he would never stay...

               ~Why don't you stay,I'm up off my knees.I'm so tired of being lonely you can't give me what i need~

   Harry had it all figured out.He couldn't take it any longer,it was either him or Eleanor.He didn't want to have to do this but he was hurting and he couldn't take it anymore.Today Louis would have to choose,come out and be happy,or stay with her and regret it and hurt while Harry moved on.Someway,somehow....

              When she begs you not to go,there is one thing you should know...........................YOU SHOULD'VE HURRIED THE FUCK UP HE WAS IN MOTHERFUCKING PAIN FOR YOUR ASS UEGFWIGIVFBKRBGVTUGVHRTV but know you're together and thats what matters

    The next day not many people were shocked when Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles walked in holding hands.They could tell Louis wasn't happy with Eleanor and they all saw the longing and lust filled glances Harry and Lou would send each other,on more than one occasion.Eleanor moved on pretty fast too.She started dating an American underwear model....and she was still obsessed with Starbucks.....GOD LIKE WHAT IS WITH THAT?!?!?!?