~Chapter One~

~~Chapter one~~
                                 Fuck feeling

He pulled out a small Advil bottle and took one then put the bottle out towards her. "You want one?" He said with a smirk on his face.
"Nah i ain gotta headache" she said shaking her head, leaning back on the concrete wall
"It ain advil, its xanax". He said looking in the bottle for a moment. "Well if its xanzz then gemme one". She said with excitement, she didn't normally do drugs, just when she was with him or sad. He grabbed her hand and put the pill in her hand, she took it without hesitation and took a swig of her vodka to wash it down. She put her head back against the concrete wall, sighing to herself. He lid down in the grass looking up at the stars "come here" he said lifting his head to look at the girl, she got up and crawled over to him and lid down, putting her head on the bookbag that contained a blanket, enough drugs to last them 3 days and loose clothing. She pulled a pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of her jeans pocket, she pulled two out offering him one which he happily took, she lit the cigarette inhaling the smoke, she passed the lighter and he did the same. She felt loved, for once in her life she was happy, but nothing good in her life ever lasts forever.

"Bitch, wake the fuck up im not driving you to school" her older sister said dragging her out of the bed.
"Fuck of em, you know im depressed". The tired teen said wiping her eyes and sitting up.
"Oh boo hoo, aiden dumped ur ass deal with it and while ur at it get ready or your gonna be fucking late on the first day" emily said while walking out of her room, closing the door behind her to give her sister privacy. Once she picked out her outfit, which was a v-neck cropped tangtop,warm baggy pants, her black converse high tops and a purple jorden baseball hat
She grabbed a warm black and grey flannel . She did her makeup which contained concealer to try and cover up the fact she hadn't slept in weeks, mascara and chap stick, once she was done with that she gathered up her homework off the floor and threw it into her bookbag and went downstairs to her sisters room. "Do you have a vape or some cigarettes you can give me, my dealer is all out and the dude i got shit off of before was busted for sexual assault" she said, leaning against the doorway.
Her sister pulled out a pack of pall malls and a hot pink lighter and threw it at the girl, "forgot to give you back your lighter, so there now fuck off i gotta do my homework, im skipping today all together" Emily rolled her eyes and looked back down at her phone smiling at whatever she was doing before.
The girl nearly missed the bus due to her sister demanding to take 'first-day-of-10th-grade-in a-new-school-pictures'. When she got on the bus she went and sat in the very back and put her airpods in. "Five degrees" by lil peep came on and she tapped her finger nails on her leg singing the lyrics in her head.

Worry about yourself baby ill be good, i just wanna die in peace tonite, you can see it in my face so i wear my hood, feelin like its five degrees tonite.

A/N: If anyone is wondering i am using myself irl as "she", youll find her name out soon. Also feel free to point shit out and give me ur honest opinions, it wont hurt me 2 much lol,
💋XO💋
Word count:644