「001」 - Grace to Grass

The songs of the divine turn to earsplitting cries, an angel has fallen. From grace to grass, how utterly disappointing.

Heaven, a paradise, full of angels dancing, smiling, laughing and cheering. The spirit's of the deceased finally finding their peace, the purity of Heaven's gates. None of that is in sight now, heaven is crying. The tears of angels flooding, leaking into the earth causing a heavy downpour on those below. The gates of heaven is closed, not locked, but no spirit dares to open them.

An angel has fallen. And her name is Enna Alouette.

Her white feathers dyed black, all signs of purity on her has been washed away, leaving nothing but an empty husk of darkness. Enna has sinned against the heavens, Enna has sinned against the gods. She has been stripped of her halo, her divinity and her grace, she is but a rabid beast to be chained to the ends of the earth.

Enna has committed a grave sin and she must be cast down from the heavens, she does not belong with the divine.

Gold petals turn black, songs of praise become that of mourning. Heaven is mourning. White sky's turn gray, the happiness in the atmosphere turned sour and pitiful. Heaven is mourning the loss of an angel, the loss of their child. Enna Alouette is no longer welcome to the gates of heaven.

Her name wiped of the list of many other angels, it truly is a sad sight. How could someone fall so bad?

The sounds of harps can no longer be heard, heaven is quiet. And Enna wakes up. But, when she wakes up she is no longer in the comfort of the place she once called home. For she is no longer an angel of heaven.

Enna Alouette has fallen.