Ch. 1 - My Little Silas... You Will Be The One To Save Us All...

*Izuku's P.O.V*

As I ran away from the wrath of Kratos holding my five-year-old daughter, Melinoe, in my arms, I couldn't help but cry as I remembered the fearful face of my love, Hades, as he told us to run. He was scared. I knew he was, and yet he would not run with us. "Mommy, is daddy going to be ok?" Melinoe asked, and I nodded. "we can only hope, sweetheart. Daddy will be fine. Mommy placed a spell on him before we left that makes it to where, if daddy gets really really hurt, he won't die, he'll just turn to stone and sleep for a while. By then, you'll be a big girl, and will be able to rule the Underworld in his stead while he rests and recovers, alright?" I say, and she nodded fearfully. "Good. Now... I need you to go find Uncle Apollo, and run like the wind with him, alright? Me and Auntie Aphy will join you as soon as we can." I say, and she nodded again before I set her down and she immediately ran to mount Olympus, and I watched as Apollo rode away with her on his chariot through the sky. "Kratos... your tirade ends here." I say, turning around to see him behind me. "You little-" I froze time before he could even think. "a god of war... challenging the Primordial God Of Existence? How pathetic. You hurt him... you made him suffer... and I shall do to you the same courtesy..." I say, and, little by little, begin to torture him until he's screaming in both pain and fear. "From this day forward, if you come anywhere near me or my family or Greece ever again, you will feel this pain over a thousand times worse." I say, placing the spell of everlasting pain on him before casting him far away. After this, I quickly ran, knowing that it won't stop him for long. I ran and I ran, crying as I prayed for Apollo to keep my daughter safe until the day that I could safely see her again. "I'm sorry... my Sweet Melinoe... Mommy won't be coming back like he said he would... Mommy has to make sure your little brother survives, no matter what." I murmured, and then hid in a very special cave as I began to feel my energy be drained from me. "Time already, huh?... I guess... I will see you all in our next life... my friends..." I murmured, and took up my giant great sword and then stood on my pedastal, stabbing the sword into it's slot before I turned to stone as well.

*Time Skip - The Year Of 3023*
*No One's P.O.V*

A group of heroes were exploring a wild, seemingly sentient forest when they heard the crying of a baby, and they immediately rushed towards the baby's cries to find - what looked to be - a newborn baby sitting in a basket woven out of reeds, which sat at the base of an ancient greek-like statue of none other than Persephone holding a giant greatsword. Swaddled messily, the baby cried, his black hair shining with a hidden green hue as tears streamed down his cheeks. "Oh, the poor thing." A woman with pitch black hair said, picking him up, and, at that moment, the statue moved its hand roughly, revealing a quickly written note detailing the newborn boy's name, age, and his parents' names. 'to whomever is reading this, please... take care of my son. In 15 years time I will reawaken from my stone prison, but, during that time, I am unable to fully care for him like I should. His name... Is Shota Silas Aizawa, and he is probably around two weeks old by the time you're reading this. Find Apollo. Find Aphrodite... Find Hades (if possible - he would still be frozen in stone like I am at this point, so please move him into this cave alongside me)... And Find My Daughter, Melinoe. They are his true family. They are probably going by their mortal names which are Hizashi Yamada And Nemuri Kayama. My daughter's name is Shozumi Aizawa. Please, for the sake of all of Mount Olympus, keep The Underworld's Long Lost Prince safe. - Sincerely, Persephone, God Of Life, Death, Passage, Reincarnation, And The Seasons.' The note read, and the heroes looked at each other before nodding. Luckily, Apollo had already been found, and was an older pro hero known as 'The Chariot Hero: Apollyon'. To say he was surprised that Persephone had given birth again would be an understatement, but he accepted the young Prince of The Underworld into his lonely home with pride, immediately shutting the door as soon as he had taken the boy and signed the adoption papers. As such, was the start of a journey no one would ever forget.