💐the bouquet (1)💐

i think i really improved in my writing, but i guess you'll see that pretty soon. and please, let me know what you think!

literally listening to music, just to make me focus on the writing! Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this oneshot. It obviously took me a while to write it.

I won't bore you with my words, now here is the good stuff.

_______________________________________

narrator pov:

In the enchanting town of Rosewood, two hearts were destined to intertwine. Amelia, a vivacious and free-spirited girl with cascading locks of fiery red hair, found herself captivated by the enigmatic beauty of Eleanor, a delicate and ethereal soul with eyes that shimmered like moonlit seas.

Amelia had long admired Eleanor from afar, cherishing each stolen glance and finding solace in the way Eleanor's laughter danced through the air. As fate would have it, an annual spring festival arrived, where the town's gardens burst forth with vibrant colors and delicate scents. It was the perfect setting for Amelia to finally express the depths of her affection.

With trembling hands and a heart filled with anticipation, Amelia carefully prepared a bouquet, meticulously selecting the most exquisite roses, their petals velvety soft and tinged with hues of pink and champagne. These roses, each one chosen with love, symbolized her blooming emotions for Eleanor.

As the sun began its descent, casting a warm golden glow over the landscape, the townspeople gathered at the festival. Amelia's heart raced as she spotted Eleanor, her ethereal presence standing out amongst the crowd like a delicate flower amongst weeds. Gathering her courage, she approached Eleanor, her eyes sparkling with passion.

"Eleanor," Amelia whispered, her voice carrying the weight of her unspoken words. "I have something for you. A token of my deepest admiration and affection."

Eleanor's eyes widened with curiosity and delight as Amelia extended the bouquet towards her With hands trembling slightly, Eleanor accepted the offering, her fingertips grazing Amelia's in an electric moment that sent shivers down both of their spines.

"Amelia," Eleanor breathed, her voice awash with tenderness. "These roses are divine, just like the love that blossoms within me for."

Their eyes locked, and in that instant, time stood still. A symphony of emotions played in their hearts, unspoken words forming a bond. The festival seemed to fade away as they found themselves surrounded only by the melodies of their love.

With a gentle touch, Amelia brushed a stray lock of hair behind Eleanor's ear, her fingers lingering against the softness of her cheek. Eleanor leaned towards her, their lips meeting in a passionate embrace, igniting a flame that burned brighter than the sun itself.

In that moment, their souls fused together, guided by the enchanting power of their love. The whispers of the wind carried their laughter, echoing through the enchanted garden. They danced beneath a shower of petals, each one representing a promise, a commitment to nurture their love with tenderness and devotion.

From that day forward, Amelia and Eleanor's love story blossomed like the most exquisite flower, their hearts entwined in an eternal embrace. And every year, during the spring festival, they returned to that same spot, where their love had begun, to celebrate their enduring passion and the bouquet that had set their hearts on fire.

_______________________________________

548 words

I could definitely say, I've written more than this but I'm very proud of it.

People always say, "expect the unexpected". But I never quite understand it, but I just shrug it off. At this point, I would just give up the "writing" career but I do indeed like writing and typing stuff. So I might be doing this until I have a real job, you never know.

Anyway, this might be last oneshot until the weekend! I hope everyone is doing okay.

I know I'm only young and shouldn't be worried about so many people, but here I am. Everyone should at least try to take care of themselves first, if not go ahead and take care of others. But it's okay to take a break, even for yourself. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, remember in the most horrible times... YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Sure it feels like it, but you gotta trust in yourself. It's not okay now, but it could be fine later.

Remember to eat, and drink. :)