❤️ 2 ❤️

Third person pov

In jimin's bedroom.

Jimin is sitting in his bed and thinking hardly how to save his friend jee-ra from that bastard. He dialed taehyung's number.

"Hello tae?" Jimin called .

"Yes jimin, what's up. You are calling in this time?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin told everything to taehyung.

"Omg!! I didn't think jungkook would go to this extent. We have to teach him a good lesson" taehyung said angrily.

"Tae we can. But now we have to find jee-ra, if not then that bastard sehun would do something to her " jimin said panicked.

"Jimin don't worry we will find her. Get ready I'm picking you up." Taehyung said and jimin just hummed.

Jimin quickly got dressed up and came running downstairs. Leora was working something in her laptop in the living room and saw jimin running towards downstairs, she frowned and stood up.

"Baby what happened. Why are you running like this, you might get hurt dear." Leora said approaching jimin who is standing in the living room looking at entrance time to time.
Leora found something odd in jimin's behavior.

"Jimin what happened. Why are you tensed.?" Leora asked worried.

"Leo I will tell you everything afterwards. Now please you go to your room and sleep" jimin said to her and it made her more curious.

"Jimin I'm your Noona, first tell me what happend." Leora said in a serious voice, jimin couldn't do anything but answer. Jimin told the whole drama to her.

"That bastard didn't stop from bothering you huh?" Leora asked angrily.

"No leo" jimin said while looking down.

"Let me do something then he won't shake his tail at you" leora said about to go upstairs.

"Leo wait, first I had to find my friend. She is in danger. I don't know what would that bastard will do to her. Then we can think about it." Jimin said. Leora just stood there in silence for sometimes then said.

"Okay baby then wait let me also join you. It's dangerous for you to go alone" leora said about to go again but stopped by jimin.

"Leo I'm not going alone, taehyung is accompanying me. You don't need to stress about it. Now come here" jimin said held leora's hand and made their way to her bedroom. In their way leora tried to convince jimin but jimin didn't get convinced.

" it's already late. Now you have to sleep. Do you want me to bring milk or something " jimin asked lovingly.

"No I don't need anything. You please be careful. If you need anything just call me out. Take care" leora said with glistening eyes.

"Leo you are making it sound like as if I'm going to war or something " jimin said laughed.

"It's not funny jimin. I'm just wanting you to be careful." leora said.

"Okay I will and the top of it taehyung is there with me, he won't allow anything to happen to me" jimin said.

"Yes because of taehyung only I'm leaving you. Be careful---" leora got cut off by someone.

"I heard someone is talking about me" taehyung came suddenly.

"Ohh tae you came Okay then come let's go" jimin said.

"Tae ,careful both of you " leora said.

"Don't worry leo. I will take care" taehyung said looking at leora and she just hummed.