part 1: whats there to lose?

Hey, I'm Taylynn. And i have prostate cancer. . No big deal, really. Were all going to die eventually, for seavrel different reasons, & this just happens to be mine...There's this group of YouTube's called our2ndlife, o2l for short. And i absolutely adore them. There cute, funny, and simply perfect! I have all of them on snapchat, Instagram, Twitter & Tumblr! I always dream about meeting them and socialising with them. *sigh*, but, they have millions of fans, so my chances are very slim. When I woke up this morning, I had a feeling it was going to be a terrible day. I don't know why, though. When i checked my phone,-as i do every minute of the day- i realised that Jc Caylen, (a member of o2l) updated his snapchat story. It was a picture of him and it said: "I'm going to be responding to your tweets! Just tweet me and ill try my very hardest to respond! Love y'all, stay cloudï"
Jc had a thing with clouds.. his catchphrase was "stay cloudï". All of the members have went on re-tweeting sprees before.. and i always try to get a response, but they have so many fans that they never get threw to answering me. But, i decided to tweet Jc anyway... maybe he'll answer? Not with my luck. Oh well, whats there to lose?

Authors note;

Really hope you guys liked part 1! Im Sianna! This is my first time writing a fanfic, it'll only be about 10 parts though. Sorry :) xoxox -Sianna)