An introduction of the world created

This world is filled with of magical beings. Their ranks are poets,soldiers,and royals.

Poets
Poets possess an ability to create and heal or destroy. They can write the beautiful days and emotions of others and themselves to keep peace. Their job are to serve as advisors to the royals and soldiers and write an education for their society. Their appearance varies but share common features such as pointy fairy like ears and bright doe eyes. Poet are often free spirited and wise, a very whimsical and refreshing person to be around. They hold their struggles, they can have the most twisted souls throughout the story.

Soldiers
Soldiers posses the ability to rejuvenate the Ill or deceased by tears and grow ruins of the earth as well. They often are seen as very stubborn,violent and gruesome people but in reality their nature is to be loyal to one and not care about the rest. They mostly only use their ability on ones they adore. Their mostly a sweet person beneath their cruel behavior. They typically appearance wise have lots of muscle and a sculpted physique.

Royals
Possess the ability to create lands or facades but this power is dangerous so it's not used much and royals are very rare. Which is the cause of the wars for lands. Their distinguished by birth by a series of of silver symbols and white eyes and hair. Their often kind people but also separated from this world because of their experiences. Due to their ability they witness a lot which heavily affects their moral value and character.

Then there are abnormals who has small miscellaneous powers due to interests such as a botanist can grow flowers from their limbs.

I still need to write out the plot and script for this story so updates won't be soon due to it being an idea right now. I think I'd like my story to follow several characters and thoughts hopefully it doesn't get messy.

This story is based off of a fantasy medieval fairytale ideal worlds.

What I hope to unveil in this story are my outlooks on ideas in society such as love, self defining, normalizing brutality, consequences of delusions or lies, a toe dip in historical views. overall a depth in thought of humanity and reason. All that thinking and thought provoking stuff to share and open others and mine. Feel free to add or to disagree with my views. Also I'd like to use this story to enhance my writing skills and better my storytelling skills and imagination. I feel like the older I get the more I lose touch with my imagination so this story I hope to open that gate for me again and for you all too. Also I am open to criticism and opinions but I do not accept rude or hurtful comments that are unnecessary so please refrain from that and reflect on what you do. But if you do say somthing hurtful explain why you said that so I can understand your view. I'd like this story to bring people together and create an happy space.I plan to update the story at-least once a week. I don't believe anyone will read this though but if anyone does just know updates won't be regularly because I attend school. I appreciate you for reading this and joining my invitation to this story.

Greetings - Vinny