Hello, neighbor.

Lana Pov
I sit on my bed scrolling through MySpace before someone starts beating on my door, I go and open it to see Audrey, excitedly jumping "We have new neighbors!!" Audrey says jumping up and down frantically "You mean somebody actually bought that piece of shit?" I say laughing and Audrey looks at me seriously "They're super hot! Plus auntie want us to go and invite them for dinner later" she says playing with her hair "Let me get dress Audrey" I say slamming the door in her face, I brush my long straight black hair throughly and I throw on a spaghetti strap with some low rise jeans, with no bra so my nipple piercings were clear, they usually scared off guys but I was proud of them because they hurtttt, anyways I pulled my black thong up so it was visible and me and my sister were off outside, we look at the boxes sitting outside on the porch and we knock on the door "Hello?" A beautiful guy with dreads says as he opens the door "H-Hello I'm Lana and this is Audrey and we are your new neighbors!" I say twirling my hair in circles, he looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it! He looked me up and down and fiddled with his lip ring with his tongue "Tom quit trying to sleep with these girls, I'm bill" a guy says coming out, I quickly understand that this was bill and Tom, the famous twin brothers of tokio hotel, but I bet they were here to get away from fan girls so I'm not gonna say anything "Hi Tom, Hi Bill! I'm Lana and this is Audrey" I say fiddling with my long black painted nails "You're a fan eh?" He says smiling putting his hand on my cheek "Flirt much, no? Who are you guys?" I say laughing knowing damn well I knew them, making them laugh "Anyways my aunt wanna know that if y'all can come over for dinner, or right now.." I say biting my lip.

We walk into the house and my aunt smiles "why, hi there, I guess you've met the twins, This is Cerrus, he's my actual child he's just turnt 2!" She says holding my little cousin whilst cooking dinner "Twins?" Bill says looking at Tom and smiling "We are actually twins too!" Tom says smiling, I already knew they were twins, I was too focused on his lips, oh how I'd wanted to kiss him.. "Sooo Lana you wanna show me around, and Audrey show Bill around.." Tom says winking at me, shit! I stared for to long... "Yeah!" Audrey says..

"Show me your room.." Tom says smiling at me as we walk upstairs, we get to my room and get in, he locks the door, "Sooo not a fan girl eh?" He says pointing at my tokio hotel poster "Oh hush, you guys are totally the rage" I say holding up a rockstar symbol making him laugh, he walks over to me and feels my hair "You're hair is really soft, sorry I wanted to do that.." He laughs and I feel his dreads making me smile "So did I.." I say looking in his eyes, his 6'2 self towering my 5'2 self, he lifts my chin up and kisses me softly, I kiss back passionately as he sticks his tongue in my mouth and we begin to French kiss, he was so good a kissing, I bet he had a lot of practice.. as we kiss he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him, he lays me on the bed, on top of me and begins kissing to go down to my neck and kiss it before we hear bangs on the door, we quickly get up to answer it and we see Audrey and bill, bill gives Tom a smirk, i guess what me and Tom were doing..

We go downstairs and we see a nice dinner on the table, me and Tom sit on the very end away from everyone else, as I begin eating Tom puts his hand on my thigh, my heart was beating out of my chest, he slides his hand up and goes under my pants and into my panties, he slides one finger inside of me and I grab his hand, almost choking on what I was eating "You okay Lana?" my aunt says "No.." I say and Tom jerks his hand out of my pants "May I be excused?" I say "Yes you may" my aunt says nodding.

I'm up in my room where I hear a knock on my door, I open it to see Tom staring at me, he makes his way in before locking the door and pushing my onto the bed, he begins kissing me but immediately I stop "Tom wait, I'm a virgin.. I can't.." I say looking at him and he nods, but I quickly change my mind seeing his expression on his face "wait you can.." I say looking at him.

We are both staring at each other naked wondering who's gonna make the next move.. all of the sudden I pull him closer to me, wrapping my arms around him as he pushes me on the bed causing me to wrap my legs around him, he aligns his member up with my entrance and in one big thrust, he's inside of me, the pain was overwhelming, but I like it, I love pain, it's all I've ever been through, I moan loudly, and he covers my mouth as he whispers in my ear, "You can't be loud baby.." He says as he begins to thrust into me as fast as he can, he keeps my mouth covered, and my eyes roll in the back of my head, I feel hot steaming cum shoot in my body and Tom starts laying on me panting "Holy shit... I'm sorry I've never cummed that fast" he says holding my neck and kissing my cheek before pulling his clothes back on and walking out of the door.

I also put my clothes on and walk downstairs to see everyone laying on the couch watching a movie "You guys can just stay the night.." my aunt says carrying Cerrus upstairs, I sit beside Tom on the couch and I cuddle up against him, he puts his arm around me and we put a weighted blanket over us, It was hard to watch the movie since I had a male god sitting right beside me... I couldn't stop looking at him, he leans over and whispers in my ear "Hey, I think we could go on a date tommorow.." he says biting my lips as I nod and he smiles, I kiss his neck, leaving a couple of hickeys, to claim my territory of course, before shortly falling asleep!