Chapter Part 1: Crash Landing to a new world

On the orbit of Cybertron, a purple and grey shuttle is soaring through the sky. Purple flames emitting from it three afterburners, after a while it landed on the surface of the plant and transformed into a JNR D51 locomotive. The back of the locomotive opened and some Cybertronians begin to exit the locomotive. It transformed into his bipedal, stood at nearly 25 meters tall, he was none other than the Decepticons military transport specialist, Astrotrain.

"Alright we arrived here, back at Cybertron. You all know what is waiting for you right?"
Astrotrain asked them.

"Although the Autobots won the war, this is our home. There might be consequences waiting for us, some of us even actually deserve it. Most of us just want the war to end and it did now. We can finally live in peace."
Flatline said to Astrotrain.

"Easy for you to say. After all you are the 'Good Doctor'. You treat any damaged Cyberronians, Autobots ,Decepticons or others. They probably won't even punish you."
The Blue jet conehead Drige chuckled.

"So will you come with us to the Autobots?"
Flatline asked Astrotrain.

Astrotrain turn his head up to the stars, in his processor he is actually debating that should he stay on Cybertron, he could start a new live here but not before he need to serve his time. He was one of the major wanted Decepticons because of his ability of mass shifting for transporting troops and supplies also for a lot of other war crimes he had committed. Then he thought of what he had saw happened a Orbital Cycle.

***

1 Orbital Cycle earlier(1 month)

After the defeat of Megatron, Astrotrain has disappeared on anyone's radar. Now, Astrotrain has arrived on Cybertron, he was in his space shuttle mode. He came back to visit his home that was in status. But he found something more interesting.

"Master! You are alive."
Starscream transformed to greet he leader.

"Indeed"
Megatron sat up and rubbing his helm, he had just shaken away from Unicron's control.

Astrotrain was quite surprised to find his leader was alive.

"Your new battle armor will take things to the next level, my liege. Together we will reunite all Decepticons and once again grind Cybertron under your mighty heel!"
Starscream said to Megatron in excitement.

"No!"
Megatron exclaimed

"What? Why?"
The seeker is very confused right now.

Megatron turn to look at Optimus prime.

"Because I now know the true meaning of oppression... and have thus lost my taste for inflicting it."
Megatron said calmly.

"Uh, you've clearly been traumatized, master. A good power-down and a stroll around the smelting pit will put you back in touch with your inner warlord."

"Enough! The Decepticons are no more, and that is final."
Megatron stared right at Starscream when said his last word to him before transformed into his jet mode and flew away from Cybertron. He had passed Astrotrain on the way but the former warlord pay no mind to him.

"Yes. Well, we all have plenty to think about, don't we?"
Starscream said to the Autobots before transformed and flying to a different direction.

"In order to protect both the Allspark, and secure Unicron's defeat, it was necessary for me to empty the vessel's contents."
Optimus explained as he stood before the Autobots with the sun rising behind him.