chapter 1

“ jo humare buredh the ab humare sath hogaye... How strange the destiny is. Keya ye ho sakta hain ki jisse apka nafrat ho o pyaar mein badal jaye ya jo pyaar ho o nafrat  mein!?”

The sun rays are softly kissing the milky white skin. A hand opened the window of kitchen. A bird come  , she gave him a piece of bread. The bird flew away with the piece of bread.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around her neck, hugging her tightly.

"Dev! " she spoke while giggling " uthgaye ap " she spoke while turning towards him.

The chocolate brown orbs are looking at her with lots of love. The slight pink lips giving her a morning smile, to make her day.

" maa " said Dev softly, melting her heart " Aj Mera university ka first day hain ashirwaad do ! " he bend down on his knee, touching her feet.

" beta.. Ashirwaad Koi maa se mangta hain keya? Chal uthjaa tere liye tera favorite dish banayi hu " she said while making him stand, she shows him the dish.

" maa... Mere mu mein pani araha hain ap please khila do na " he demands to her, she giggle and take a morsel in her hand. She forward that towards him he opens his mouth and take the morsel.

" hmmmmm "he chew that while closing his eyes " so yummy " he spoke after opening eyes.

He takes another morsel and make her eat that " areyh! " she said while giggling and eating.

______________________________________

A girl wearing school uniform , just crossed the main gate of school. She is looking at the school while standing near the gate .

No one is here. She slowly stepped forward. She is afraid. Her heart is beating fast. She entered inside the school.

" naye ayi ho? " she heard a voice, she looks back, she looks aside but found no one. Her heart is beating fast so fast she became scared. She started breathing heavily.

Suddenly the drawer of shoe cabinet opens . She became scared and fall on the ground.

" ahhhh " she scream out in fear. A girl raised her head from shoe cabinet. She slowly stand up.

" hii " the girl greets while coming out from the drawer " hello.. Why you were lying there ? You scared me " the girl speaks while pointing at the drawer. Her heart is beating fast.

" ohh! I'm sorry if I scared you " the girl apologize while rubbing the back of her neck " it's okayy " the girl said.

As soon she speaks she kick the drawer to close that. The girl again became scared because of her sudden action.

" oh I'm sorry again I scared you " said the girl while coming towards her.

" it's okay " said the girl again " by the way I'm vaishnavi " she speaks while forwarding her hand towards her " hi I'm siddhi " the girl joined her hand with vaishnavi.

" I'm new student " said sidhdhi " I already know it okay tell me which class do you read in? " asked vaishnavi " in class 10 section B " said siddhi " oh in my class but the section is different I'm in class A "said vaishnavi while walking forward.

" so where you were before this school? " asked vaishnavi while stopping at her place, looked back at her " actually my father is a bank officer so we were in pune but now he transferred to Maharashtra.

" I understand " said vaishnavi " can you please  took me in my class? " asked sidhdhi " sureee "

Vaishnavi hold her hand  and started walking forward. She was about to climb the stairs but stopped.