Part 1

Y/N: *yawn* ah..I'm so tired. Maybe I'll make some cof-

O:Y/N!!!

Y/N: or not.

As you walk to his office, the door is already open and hes..in a corner-?

Y/N: what-?

O: get that- thing!

He points to a small kitten, that's innocently sitting on his desk, it's jumps down and starts walking over to him.

O:aAAAHH-!! GET IT-!!

Y/N: *laughs* what-? Once, your scared of a cat-?

You walk over to the small brown kitten and pick it up, taking her back to your room.

Later, the oncler cracks the door open and looks inside cautiously.

O:Y/N-?

Y/N: yes, once?

O: uhm, what is that-?

He ask what the animal from earlier was, and you show him the small kitten.

Y/N: it's a kitten-! Isn't she cute?

He slowly and cautiously walks into the room, sitting down on your bed and putting his hand close to the small animal.

The cat walks over to him and sniffs his hand, then rubs the top of her head on his fingers, and he blushes.

O: *gasp* aw..

You smile at their bond as he pick up the small kitten, and strokes her back softly, having the hugest smile on his face.

Y/N: *laughs*

O: hm-? What? What's so funny?

Y/N: you were terrified of the little thing just a minute ago, and lo9k at you now.

O: yeah, yeah. Oh-! We need to go into town and get her some- cat stuff-!

You smile as you walk out your room, and get in your car, to go buy your new kitten, a few of her needs.