ROM 29

RELY ON ME : Chapter 29

Early in the morning, Ping waking Meen up, making him angry. Last night, after the deep conversation between em, Meen helped Ping do the graduation album until two o'clock. It took another half an hour to listen to his complaining about the company's creative department that how startling the slogan was…It's just six o'clock now, and Meen had just slept about three hours. It's not that fun to think about chronic murder.

Meen laid in bed, his head was covered by the quilt, as straight as a corpse. Ping pull the quilt, but he pulled it so tight that he could only see Meen’s head after a long deadlock. He held the quilt in one hand and moaned with his eyes covered by the other,

‘My Uncle, why are you bothering me early in the morning?’

Ping broke off Meen’s hand which was covering his eyes and coaxed him,

‘Get up, I'll make breakfast for you.’

‘No!’

‘I'll grind soybean milk for you.’

Ever since Ping became the owner at home, he hid the soya-milk machine which like a corpse crusher.

‘No!’

Ping took Meen’s hand and shook it,

‘Hey, get up and I’ll make breakfast for you.’

Meen was so annoyed that he sat up and shouted, ‘Krittanun! What are you doing?'

Ping laughed and combed Meen’s sleeping hair with his hands.

‘Get up, let's clean the house. I have an appointment with Dunk and Prom to play at home today.’

Meen squinted and groaned, ‘Are you crazy? Get up at six to clean the house. Are you hosting the chief of state?’

Ping was still happy, ‘It’s a chance for you to meet my friends, to give you a proper name.’

Meen dozed off with his head askew, and his speech is vague,

‘Haven’t I seen them all?’

‘That's not the same. Your identity has been different.’ Ping had been explaining for a long moment and felt bored. He threatened,

‘Get up or not, if you don’t get up, I’ll tell them not to come and you won't see them anymore! ‘

‘Yes.’ He rubbed his eyes and compromised, ‘When are they coming?’

‘Ten o'clock.’

‘Ten o'clock?’ Meen raised his tone, ‘You get up at six o'clock to prepare?’

Ping looked at his watch and said, ‘It’s not six o'clock, It's half past six. We have to clean the house, buy food and cook. We need to feed them as soon as they come.’

Meen had no choice, ‘Couldn’t we go out to eat?’

Ping refused righteously, ‘No, I promised to cook for them.’

He muttered as he got out of bed, ‘Why didn’t you care that much about me? Cook for them, ha?’

Ping folded the quilt for Meen, ‘How could that be the same? I have four years of revolutionary affection with them, and you are too young.’