The Haunted Teddy | Episode 1

The Haunted Teddy : E01

Long ago, Once upon a time,..
That was a summer vacation.. Everyone celebrating the vacation time. Always playing with friends, cycling, short trips, adventures and many more..

Adam, Sam, Ed, & Vicky they are playing at their play ground. They were playing football. They a palyed football for very long time.. They get tired. Then Adam said : we can take some rest. Everyone accepted that. Then Ed said : Lets go the church. They take rest at the sit out of the church..This church is very near by their play ground...
Everyone was relaxed. Sam said : lets play rock paper scissors.. They played Rock Paper Scissors... They get tired of this game too...

Then they planned for a evening walk.
The beach is very nearby their play ground & church. They started walking to the beach..

They reached beach.
Adam said : Look, thats a nice tree..
Sam said : oh wow. Nice tree.
Vicky replied to him : Can we guys climb that tree.
Everyone said in one voice "Yess"
They started climbing the tree.
The sat on a branch.. They started to talk something.. Vicky is the eldest guy in the gang. He is just 10. Adam is 14. Sam & Ed is 13. Vicky is very funny little boy.

Vicky looked around the tree. He is looking like he lost his something there.. But nothing. He is a funny guy. Suddenly vicky said : Hey guyzz..., look over there.
Vicky pointed toba place.. There was a little  Teddy.. Vicky feels very happy to see that Teddy. But those guys doesn't feel anything. Vicky is just a small boy. That's why he loves Teddie's. Adam, Ed & Sam started to laugh seeing that Teddy. Vicky jumped down. He ran to that teddy. He takes that teddy. And started to asking something... Funny guy...
Adam said : Look, he is so crazy.
They all also said : yeah..

Vicky said : this teddy is so cute.
He said that he is taking this to home..
But Adam didn't allowed him to take the the teddy. He started arguing with them for taking that Teddy to his home. But they said a big Nooo...

Adam take that teddy and throw away.
Vicky started crying. He started walking to his home. They also get upset. They stopped playing and everything. They also started reach home before the sunset. Everybody goes to their homes. Ed : Vicky will forget this tomorrow. Don't worry friends.
Adam said : yeah.
They all gone from there..

But Vicky didn't go home. Actually he hide behind a tree.. He thought that when they go home he can take the teddy. That much he loves that teddy. He started searching fir the Teddy. Finally he find out the teddy.
He really feels happy. He take that teddy and ran to his home. He hided that Teddy under his bed. Because otherwise they will see that Teddy.. He just go for a shower. When he get out of the room, suddenly the Teddy starts to smile..

After taking bath he came to The room he suddenly looks under the bed..
But the Teddy was not there..
He feel angry. Suddenly that Teddy jumped to him from the top of wardrobe.. Vicky just nearby a heart attack.. He started screamed in fear..

                       TO  BE  CONTINUED

                           YaseenYazzie©

YaseenYazzie  ©
Wattpad   ©