part 4 "you are only mine"

*When he caresses your lips, you angrily remove his hand and seeing this, Taehyung's eyes turn red with anger*

Taehyung: Princess, you don't want me to get angry at you, right!!? so princess don't make me angry at you okay!!!
*He comes towards you and you take steps back while sitting.*

*As soon as you took your steps back while crawling, your back hit the wall!!!*

*there was no way to run past you because there was a wall behind you and in front of you was the dangerous mafia Kim Taehyung*

Taehyung: My Princess, the more you run away from me, the more I will come to you. Don't push me away from you, Princess. I can't live without you!!!

*He said while looking into your eyes in a loving way and He tries to caress your cheeks but you turn your face aside*

Yn: *no response* while looking at him and looking with scared eyes!!!

Taehyung: princess!!!you look so cute when you're looking at me with scared eyes and angry looks!!!
*He said in a loving voice*

Yn: just shut up... shut up... shut up!!!Why do you understand yourself, you will make me yours...you will never...you are trying to make me yours but I have to tell you one thing that you will never be able to make that place in my heart, you understand!!!
*You speak with a raised voice in anger with tearful eyes*

*Just then Taehyung's eyes turn red with anger, he looks at you with angry eyes, then you do not look into his eyes, you lower your eyes*

*You can't look into his eyes because when you look into Taehyung's eyes, you start feeling cold all over your body and you get scared quickly because this dangerous mafia can do anything*

Taehyung: ahh-- my princess!!! *Smirking*
Why don't you understand that you are only mine, princess, you are only mine, only mine
*MINEEE!!!!*
If anyone comes between you and me, I will not leave him alive, even if someone tries to come, he will not be saved from my hands No one can separate you from me, did you understand my princess!!!?

Yn: No no...Never ever!!!!
*you said this crying with Your eyes were full of tears and you kept crying!!!*

Taehyung: First of all, you stop crying, Princess, you don't look good crying at all. Princess, please stop crying.
*He said while he wipes your tears, While he is wiping your tears, you suddenly close yours*

You kept crying, you kept quiet so Taehyung started getting angry, he didn't want to get angry at you but he still controlled himself not to get angry at you..!!!

Taehyung: I said stop crying..!!! *Angry tone*
Yn: *you kept crying* *You weren't listening to Taehyung, you were just crying!!!*

Taehyung: I SAID STOP CRYING..!!! *He said while red angry eyes with speaks through gritted teeth!!!* Can't you hear what I am saying to you, look princess, don't make me angry at you, please stop crying..!!!
*he said while controlled anger himself*

Yn: huh why!!?Why should I stop crying, tell me, you are the reason for my crying,Again you came back into my life, you are the reason for my crying.I am afraid of you, you are the reason for my crying and all everything you are the reason for my crying did you un-understand or n- not!!?

*Taehyung looks at you angrily and controls his anger and speaks..!!!*

Taehyung: look prin--*cut off by his phone ring but he ignores* listen prin--
* taehyung tries to speak again but the phone rings again, Just then Taehyung takes out his phone from his pocket and throws it away and you get scared out of fear, Taehyung doesn't even look at whose call it is, who is calling it,*