Chapter one

REMINDER, I do not claim the drself as mine, it's 1apish's on tiktok !

Friday usually was the best day of the week for Yuei students in hero course who only had to work a few hours in the morning with their internship supervisor. It was even better when this person was the hero you admired more than anyone, which was Gang Orca for a certain student.

The hero would usually take lunch with her in the same place as always, and this moment was really precious to her. He talked about his life in high school while she listened to him with attention.

This Friday wasn't an exception for Sora. Her mentor was this time telling her how he reconnected with his childhood friend few days ago.

« I lost touch with him after elementary school. To be honest, I forgot him, but I found old pictures and remembered his existence. I did everything to find him after that. Turns out he works at the hospital.

— Wasn't it awkward when you met him again ? » asked the purple haired girl, kinda confused.

« Not really, it wasn't like we were strangers. Just like if you crossed path with someone from your old school, we just remember about the old time together you know ?

— Yeah... I would barely wave at them to be honest. They weren't really nice to me. » she got kinda ill at ease when she noticed Gang Orca's look but explained anyways. « I only succeeded in making real friends this year in high school. I'm bad at talking to people.

— Maybe you also had a friend when you were little but just don't remember it, just like me. And even if you didn't, it's not important. You have the greatest friends now, even if Bakugo seems... Yeah, you know what I mean. »

She giggled a bit hearing those last words and got up at the same time as him, but her mind totally was somewhere else. She would have loved to have a childhood friend but never got the chance. She did have Setsuna Tokage in class B who was in middle school with her but it wasn't really the same.

Even if it probably was hopeless, she reviewed all her memories in order to remember anyone she knew when she was a kid until she got to her room in Yuei's dorm. While she was sitting in her bed completely distracted, someone knocked at her door and Kyoka made her entrance in the room.

« Hey, just to know if I could borrow you one of your shirts ? You know, the purple one ?

— Oh, yeah sure. Go ahead. »

Jirou thanked her and, as she found what she wanted, she noticed Sora's expression.

« What is going on ? Mineta did something again ?

— This name isn't allowed in my room. »

Her friend laughed before sitting next to her, waiting for a proper answer.

« I think I had a friend when I was like, 5, but can't really remember who he is and how i met him.

— Well... It isn't that bad right ? You can live without it.

— Of course, I just remembered that because Gang Orca told me something about childhood friends after work. It's not very important.

— Then stop racking your brain and come downstairs with me. I think Ochaco is starting a Just Dance battle with quirks against Kirishima and I don't want to miss this. »

Even thought Sora didn't understand how the hell her friends would manage to use their quirks during Just Dance, she nodded and followed Jirou, closing her door behind her. It wasn't a secret that class A members actions didn't make a lot of sense.

Once in the common room, Kyoka directly joined Toru and as Sora was about to follow her, she saw Denki waving at her, pointing out the place next to him on the couch.

« We haven't seen you all day. What were you doing ?, he asked once she sat.

— Long story, but I feel like I'm going to ask this question to everyone. Did you had a specific childhood friend ? Not necessarily like Midoriya and Bakugo but someone who was dear to you ? »

The blonde guy thought a little before cringing a bit. « I don't even remember what I ate yesterday, I don't have the best memory.

— Welcome to the club.

— But I think I made a kind friend once thought.

— Same thing here. I think I'm going to search more, I don't know why but I really want to find the boy I played with when I was young.

— Well, good luck with that ! I hope you'll find him soon. »

She smiled and Shoto finally made his entrance in the common room and sat alone on an armchair with a tired expression, meaning he surely argued with his father once again. Sora managed to forget about her thoughts and joined him to comfort him if needed.

Denki was kinda impressed seeing this. He had always admired Sora and her personality was one of the reasons why.

« She really is kind, he said to himself, not noticing Sero next to him.

— Who ?

— I'm talking about Maizono. And man, you're everywhere.

— You're always talking about her. Can't you both date already ? » said rhetorically the black haired boy, ignoring Kaminari's last words.

« Why is everybody saying this to me... It's nothing like that you know.

— She said that she will search her old friend didn't she ? Help her then. She surely would appreciate this.

— How do you want me to help her exactly ? I can't enter in her head...

— I don't know man, I'm just here to give ideas for you to rizz her up cause you honestly suck with girls. »

Denki simply rolled his eyes but secretly kept the idea in mind. It wasn't about love at all, but it was normal to help his best friend, wasn't it ?

After Eijiro and Ochaco chaotic Just Dance battle — which Uraraka won easily — Katsuki directly went to sleep and at everyone's surprise, Sora decided to go to her room too.

« Since when do you sleep at 10 PM on Fridays ?, asked Denki, shocked. I didn't know you were like Bakugo.

— I will probably go to my hometown tomorrow on the morning. It's quite far from there.

— You really want to find this guy don't you ? » he didn't wait for an answer to continue. « Well, I could come with you if you want. »

Sora was kinda surprise hearing this. Kaminari really would sacrifice his sleep just to accompany her for something that would probably be useless ?

« You know it means that you'll have to wake up early for that ?

— Hey I wouldn't even sleep during a month for you if you asked me too ! » neither of them talked for a few seconds and Denki seemed to finally realize what he just said. « Erm, I mean, yeah I'm aware of that. Don't worry, I'll be ready !

— Okay then. Thank you. » quickly said Sora, always blushing. « See you tomorrow I guess. »

She quickly ran off, leaving him alone in the hall. Kaminari sighed loudly while putting his head in his hand.

« Oh God I hope I won't be awkward tomorrow... »

He finally went to his room in order to find advices on how to act on a first date — even if it wasn't totally a date — on the net, totally stressed out.

Hopefully tomorrow would help him to understand the feelings he had toward Sora.

***
I WROTE THE WORD FRIEND TOO MUCH IN THIS CHAPTER HELP💀

i will post the next one Tuesday ! i promise there'll be more action this is just the intro ! 😭