AUTHORS NOTE

umm.....

smily : ......Akiza ......you promised to start again ......are you ready ?

rice (maurice): original me ..... what will you say ?

enma : yea... you just can't go ....." hi guys i'm back and with anew ver. of ayano x budo oneshots ! enjoy~~~~~"

misaki : you have to apologise first

akiza : i-

enma : and be sure to have motivation

smily,misaki,enma,maurice : because we know how much you fanatisise about this in ur head Akiza .

akiza: give me a chance to speak dammit !

misaki  : what are you going to say then ?

akiza: exactly what enma said but aplogising

all: uh....oh lord

uh soo i said i'd come back recovered and i am so sorry about ending the story mid and i just time skipped it to when she confesses but it's gonna jump back to a month before she confessed ,where she falls for budo but her love for tarro doesn't die down .

WARNINGS

fluff

lemon

swearing

uncomfortable topics 

enma : who are you kidding akiza

misaki : it's yan sim we're talking of here ...YAN SIM

Akiza : whatever , let me continue !

a lot of other ships

my logic

cringe

um enjoy this cringe of a masterpiece that i will review in future when i'm 17 yrs old ...

smily: AKIZA ....that's um....DEEP

akiza: i know

maurice : i want to sleep but i can't cuz i'm listening to odetari , lumi athena , kanii,9lives ...

enma: MAURICE RICE!

Misaki : stop naming our fav music artists , gonna make me want to deprive myself of-SMILY!

smily and rice : world don't revolve around you girl your not the only one ~~

akiza and enma : mm mm i can't wake up girl you got-

misaki : IT'S YOOOOUUUUU NOONE LOOK GOOD W/ ME BUT-

all: YOUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~

288 words