twenty four

The next two weeks nothing changed

The next two weeks nothing changed. They had one more concert in another hall.
But it was different to the first one.

Ju-won and Riki haven't talked to eachother since their first concert. It was too painful.

Painful for Ju-won. Painful for Riki.

Everytime they saw eachother they either just looked at eachother when nobody noticed or they didn't even looked at eachother.

Ju-won was in a healthy relationship with Sungjin. He really cared about her. But he didn't noticed Ju-won was completely not okay.

She was the opposite of okay. She was broken.

Riki was her source to happiness. That's why she wasn't happy after the accident. She needed him after her parent's death. But he wasn't there.

Ju-won thought how stupid it would sound if she would tell someone how she currently felt.
It was like a part of her heart was missing.

She knew she loved Riki. She knew she was in a relationship with a boy not being him. And she knew Riki was together with a girl not being her.

How could a simple tour cause so much problems, thoughts and feelings?

Two weeks full of a huge mess. Of course the others noticed the tensed atmospherer. When Heeseung asked her one time she just said she was busy with studying so he wouldn't continue asking.

She didn't want him to worry about her, ignoring the fact that she honestly realy needed her brother. She suffered alone, not having anyone to talk with.

Yunah. More than 1,000 miles far away.

Heeseung. How?

Sungjin. How should she tell her boyfriend she loves someone else and not him? She really liked him. But in fact she didn't love him like she did to Riki.

Riki. No. He wasn't there.

Her parents. She wished she could....

Was Life enchanted to be that painful?
Hopefully not.

Actually Ju-won was almost most of the two weeks in her hotel room. Only one week in chicago left until they would fly to Philadelphia. Luckily that flight wouldn't be so long.

Ju-won just left the room for the concert. She ended up staying in the backstage lounge instead of sitting in the audience. First she wasn't in the mood for all the screaming fans and second she had to learn.

Her test would be unannounced so she had to be prepared every day. Except for weekends and the days, a concert would be.

_______________________________

She didn't even know how she managed to not break down in these two weeks. Crying at night, sleeping if any only some hours and still loving this guy.

Ju-won ended up sitting on a bench with her headphones on, trying to escape her running thoughts and issues. Her eyes starred at the beautiful sight in front of her. She found it while walking around a bit.