1. Naughty elf

⚠️ Warning this is a smutty Chapter ⚠️

Y/N's POV:
After a long day at the workshop me and my amazing husband Bernard went back to our house and as soon as we got home out of nowhere Bernard grabs me by my face and starts to passionately make out with me his beautiful dark cocoa eyes closed his lips as sweet as a peppermint kiss make me melt every time while making out with him I feel something poking me and I knew exactly what was getting ready to happen. After we broke the kiss we went to our room and we both stripped out of our clothing he pulled out a vibrator out of the nightstand in his side and started using it on me the sound of my moans filling up the room made Bernard even more horny than he already was so he pulled out the vibrator and threw it on the ground and put a condom on as soon as he did he entered my vagina and started to thrust slowly into me it felt so amazing. We were both a moaning mess as soon as I told him to speed up and thrust harder he did just that and it felt like pure heaven. Next thing you know we are both reaching our climaxes it felt so good after a long day of work and we were both horny all day which made work a little harder to do today but we managed to hide it well until we got home. I told Bernard that I love him after we got cleaned up and he kissed me and said I love you more my beautiful snowbird after that we went to bed.