ONE SHOT

It has been about 5 years since you have been with your betrothed, Ciel Phantomhive. Ever since that moment 5 years ago when Elizabeth was murdered by a mysterious person who is unknown to this day, you have been chosen as Ciel's new fiance. You moved into his manor and are treated almost as highly as Ciel is.

You care about Ciel, but you don't really love him in a romantic way. Your family, famous for it's (insert company product) was friends with Ciel's parents. Naturally you were next in line to marry him.

(in your pov)

As I look at the beautiful black roses in the garden, I notice a breeze fly past me so fast I almost don't realize it's there. Ciel is inside resting because he is sick so I have nobody to accompany me. I am a little bit worried.

"Hello? Who's there?" I turn around but I don't see anybody.

'okay...' I think but I don't believe I am alone.

"Y/n, I have your afternoon tea" I jump at the all too familiar voice. Sebastian.

I make my way over to the tea table set up near the rose garden and sit. I look up and smile at Sebastian. "Thank you I appreciate it. It has been very lonely while Ciel has been sick. Will you please sit with me," I propose to the handsome red eyed man.

His eyes widen for a moment seemingly surprised at my question, but he nods with a faint pink tint on his cheeks and sits down.

I observe him as he pours the tea for us. The way his hair moves lightly against the wind, his soft yet solemn features. This is the man I fell in love with. Not Ciel, and I knew that from the beginning. Sebastian always watches over me, I know he won't let anything come near me.

"I am so worried about Ciel. He's been sick for quite some time now. Oh, Sebastian do you think he's alright? Is he getting better yet?"

For a second I could almost make out Sebastian rolling his eyes, but I just let it go.

"Oh I don't know, I'm sure he will be better soon. But why get so worked up over it? He's not the only one in this manor who can keep you company. There's others here who would be more than happy to be in your presence." He says quickly, and then stops himself before saying anything else.

"But what do you mean others? I'm so boring and plain, in my opinion I don't think I am very good company." I say with shame and look down.

"Y/n are you delusional?" Sebastian says with his eyebrow cocked.

"Ex-excuse me?" I stutter.

"Y/n you are a beautiful 18 year old girl. You are so bubbly and kind, anybody would want to be around you. Even me..." he says softly with a smile.

Then he does the unexpected. Sebastian gets up and walks to me from the other side of the table and tucks a stray piece of hair behind my ear. I look up at him with my wide e/c eyes. As I am about to say something, he puts his gloved finger to my lip.

"Shh" he whispers, "don't you know how much I care about you?" he moves his finger to under my chin and lifts my head up so I can look at him. His red eyes are full of love, lust, and passion.

He leans his face towards mine and I do the same, and in a split second his soft lips are on mine. His hands make their way to my cheeks and mine move to his hair. He immediately claims dominance and slips his tongue into my mouth as I gasp for breath.

He explores my mouth and we soon pull away leaving a string of saliva between us.

"I love you Sebastian." I say barely above a whisper.

"I love you too y/n"

"Y/n? What are you doing with Sebastian?" Oh no. I turn around to see Ciel well and better, standing there with hurt in his eyes.

What will I do now?

lol okay thats it. i might do another oneshot sometime of someone from ouran or something. bye !!

-mar mar