01

"WELCOME to Beacon Hills"

Jeremy Gilbert read the sign and sighed, turning his eyes to the tattoo running up his arms and the ring on his finger.

"No supernatural this time," Jeremy grumbled as he swung his backpack onto his back and walked into town.

(-1-)

It had been a few days since Jeremy arrived, so he enrolled in school, he had promised Elena that he would at least finish high school

"Excuse me, I'm Jeremy Gilbert... I sent my documents early"

Jeremy greeted the secretary with a kind smile

"Jeremy Gilbert?"

The girl questioned and started typing and then smiled back

"I thought"

(-two-)

Walking through the halls, Jeremy cursed his new super-powered ears.

"Damn, Katherine, you vengeful bitch, I hate you"

Jeremy growled, staggering a bit and leaning against a closet.

After recovering, Jeremy went to the room where his ears activated again.

snap

"What the hell is happening?"

Jeremy saw a crow knocking on the window and felt a connection with the animal, he could feel the fear, despair, and all the bad feelings that the crow emanated.

Then, Jeremy felt the connection with more than 20 crows

Jeremy widened his eyes and bit his lip, shit, all he needed was some supernatural shit

'calm down

Jeremy whispered so quietly and he could feel the crows calming down, then suddenly the connection was cut and the crows started attacking the glasses again.

'Damn it

Jeremy dropped to the ground not wanting to have to deal with the crazy crows and lay down trying to regain his connection with the crows

He saw that one of the girls, a redhead, was in despair and quickly crawled towards her and protected her, using his body.

'it feels like a witch interrupted me'

Jeremy was thoughtful and soon the crows calmed down, the classroom looked like a battlefield, with students crying everywhere.

"Are you well?"

Jeremy asked letting go of the girl who looked really scared.

"Yes, thank you... I'm Lydia Martin"

The girl responded with her voice still shaking, but she seemed more comfortable and tried to be friendly with Jeremy.

"It's a pleasure, I'm Jeremy... Jeremy Gilbert"

Jeremy returned it with a charismatic smile and extended his hand to Lydia.

Lydia took Jeremy's hand and opened her eyes wide, sighing.

"Death... Darkness... curse... death, darkness and curse"

Lydia whispered in shock, making Jeremy's eyes widen and he quickly let go of his hand.

'damn... a witch... a powerful one, on top of that, she realized the vampirism and the hunter's curse... damn... I must kill her... no'

Jeremy lamented in his mind, that all he wanted was to spend time and in a single moment the idea of killing Lydia became shallow.

He then shook his head and put that idea out of his mind.