Part 88 - Make It Quick

"What do you think you're-"

"Sit down." I cut her off like she does me, nodding to the living room couch.

"Flo..." Rhea whispered, nearly a plead tone in her voice. That made me nearly smile.

"Sit. Down." I repeated a little louder.

Rheas eyes widened at my new found confidence, then they strayed to what was attached at my hips, then the nearly finished bottle of wine on the kitchen counter. Her jaw twitched. "You don't know what-"

"What I'm doing? Who has more experience with a penis? Me or you?" I asked her, looking at her.

Rhea pressed her tongue against her top teeth in anger. "Let's talk, Flo."

"No. Sit down, Rhea." I repeated, crossing my arms, being extremely stubborn.

Rhea visibly swallowed, lifted her chin but slowly put her stuff down on the table and sat down on the couch. Manspreading with tired eyes as she watched me, mostly what I had attached to my hips, as I stood in front of her. "Undress." I told her. "Completely."

Rhea tilted her head at me. "You're not doing this."

I smiled a little. "But I am, so you should get naked for a better experience." Rhea let out a heavy breath. "If I'm such a whore, Rhea, I'm going to fuck you like one."

Rheas mouth opened a little at my profanity and my promise. Then she closed it. "You can't punish me. That's not how-"

"But I am." I interrupted her.

"Florence. You have 5 seconds to take that off your hips and get fucking dressed." Rhea ordered annoyed. She sat up straighter.

"And you have 5 seconds to start undressing before i leave without giving you a chance to talk for the rest of the night." I replied. "Take your punishment and we'll talk like you want to. That's how it works right? Be a good girl and you'll get what you want?"

Rhea gulped again, staring up at my face. She looked to the wall and dropped her shoulders like she'd given up.

Rhea never enjoyed letting me initiate anything. It took me a while to convince her to let me lick her or touch her. And she was going to let me do this to her right now.

I smiled as Rhea accepted it and began pulling off her jumper. Then she scooted out of her shorts and panties in one.

She sat completely naked beneath me, looking at me. "Fuck me, then. Do it." Rhea encouraged with a straight and daring face.

"Bend over." I said.

Rhea cleared her throat uncomfortably, but she got up and bent over the couch, displaying herself completely to me. She was gorgeous.

"Make it fucking quick." Rhea cursed at me.

I stood behind her and began caressing over her behind. Slinking my hands up her sides and at her breasts. Rhea was breathing fairly heavy, obviously enjoying this more than she thought.

I held the tip of the penis attached to my hips, and pressed it on Rheas clitoris, making her jerk in her spot. She let out this frustrated sound.

I slid the tip up and down in a teasing way against her. She was absolutely soaked. For this? "Don't you fucking say a thing." Rhea snapped with a lightness to her voice. Obviously knowing she was extremely wet thinking about this, but she didn't want me to acknowledge it.

When I slightly pressed just tip inside her, it was barely a thing, but Rheas arms reached behind her, and one grabbed my wrist with so much force it hurt.