BIOS: DVNT Rework + Mysterious Duo

Diego Coronatus:

- Eyes: Golden

- Hair: Black

- Age: 17

- Affiliation: Head of Team DVNT

- Weapon: Golden Crown, a slick sword with an ornately etched base, and appears to be modeled after the German Großes Messer ("Great Knife"), but its most unique feature is that it has been specially customized with a motorcycle-like grip which, when twisted, sprays a flammable fuel across the blade, greatly increasing the power of its blows. This system, known as "exceed", can be revved up to be released in incredibly powerful strikes. This system is also strong enough for Diego to be able to use it as a jet. This and several other modifications makes Golden Crown nearly impossible for anyone but Diego to wield due to its weight and chaotic nature.

- Semblance: "Overhaul", allows Diego to restructure anything excluding humans, animals, and grimm. All use of restruction is temporary as it returns to its usual state if it isn't destroyed or tempered with when Diego's aura runs out or when he leaves the specific area.

- Likes: His family & Friends

- Dislikes: Hard Work & Feeling Useless

- Personality: After spending over a semester at Beacon Academy, Diego has seemed to take his job as head of the team a lot more seriously instead of just winging it. He still is quite lazy and refuses to do more than necessary but he took a step in the right direction. Indeed, not only has he gained more muscle and started to develop a more natural way of fighting but he has also managed to utilize his team to his advantage to excel academically. Currently, he seems to have taken a small break in his "efforts"  and decided to enjoy a bit of the student life after the whole Nightmare Incident (Weiss's Nightmare). He spends his time now just attending class and spending the day with Weiss or with his team... Which isn't necessarily a good thing that he is letting loose...

- New Gear: Proper equipment to begin with (courtesy of Dr. Faust). A turtleneck muscle shirt to allow for easier movement and something to sweat in. Flexible pants and proper huntsman boots. Belt + Pouch to store items or dust. A Bandana to keep his hair out of the way and to stop sweat from falling on to his face + fashion (Coco approves.). To top it off, a brown sherpa jacket that can regulate body temperature. 

N:

- Eyes: Blue

- Hair: White

- Age: 17?

- Affiliation: Part of Team DVNT

- Weapon: Sky Eater (V.2), a pair of scythe pistols attached together by a chain. These scythes are a lot shorter than his previous incarnation of Sky Eater, this version is meant to be a lot more stealthy and advantageous to N seeing as how whenever he used the first version of Sky Eater it was as if he was handicapping himself with the impractical scale of his weapon. He can shoot out bullets with the pistols. Finally these two pistols can fuse into one big scythe by way of the special chain's properties linking them due to Dr. Faust's semblance.