Informing The Result - I

A young girl was walking on the streets while holding a sheet of papers, she was sobbing cause the papers were her result, it was too bad..she knew she was going to be scolded..

Y/N, she was 19, at any cost, she have to score good marks this year or else her admission in OXFORD, will be delayed and she have to wait for another year..it was already late..

She reached her home, but to your knowing, she didn't lived with her parents...

At the age of 12, her best friend's parents and her parents went for a drive, but they never came back, that time her friend..
Kim Taehyung, who was 14, started living with her and cared for her.. how they met? In a occasion..

He left his studies and found out a way to make money..Y/N's dream was to study in OXFORD, and Taehyung wanted to make it true..

He joined underworld because he though it will make enough money..
Y/n didn't liked it but she didn't also had any other way so she accept it..

It's been a long time after that incident but unfortunately after joining the mafia world, taehyung became a bit rude and cold to the world, and sometimes to y/n also..

She saw all his efforts, that's why she never wanted to make him sad, but this time he will be just because of her bad results..

After thinking all these she went inside the house and saw taehyung was sitting in the couch, he came early because he knew her result was coming out today..

Y/n was nervous and sweating..