8. Why you did this to me?

A/N - okay so before starting i wanna say, that this ff will be different from others, in this ff jk is the most powerful person but Y/N is not weak as well, she's the red flag of this ff, idk why I'm making a story like this but yahh!! I thought it will be interesting, y/n should be strongest competitor of jk , and most importantly I'M NOT MAKING A HERO HERE, I'M CREATING A VILLAIN, he's not the price of any kind of fairytales HE'S THE DEMON of her nightmares "

Let's countinue..............

____In y/N's room____

"Y/N opened the door of her room and entered, her room is decorated into a dark aesthetic way , cause she's obsessed with darkness

"Y/N opened the door of her room and entered, her room is decorated into a dark aesthetic way , cause she's obsessed with darkness... She went to her closet, as maid's already set her all needs in there, she took her oversize black t-shirt and loose pant and went to the bathroom "

"After a long fresh shower session she went to downstairs in the big daining room having dinner with wook "

Y/N- ummm!!!! halmeoni (ola maid) same test like years before (she said like a happy kid while chewing her food)

D:w - ( chuckle at her childish behaviour) it's very tasty....

Old maid - I'm glad you like it dear...

Y/N- umm!!!! Darling you are the super chef of Korea..(she said being little dramatic)

Old maid - (she laugh a little) princess you are just like your father.....

"As soon the word left from her mouth the environment became silent, the old maid realise what she said, Y/N lifted her bloodshot eyes up making everyone's blood cold, she was holding a glass tightly which broked into pieces by her tight grip makeing a big cut on her plump, dong wook became shocked by her sudden change of behaviour but didn't dare to say anything because he's well aware of her, the fresh red blood dripping from her hand, and the glass piece is still stike with her skin, she spoke very dangerously yet coldly "