𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.She'd lay awake, staring up at the dull ceiling, wondering how everything could've went so wrong. How did she not notice that her own ex boyfriend was the fucking masked killer. Being honest, Amber being one of them didn't surprise Sam in the slightest, but Richie? She definitely hadn't been expecting that one, and they even had something going on because Amber called him, "baby."

It made Sam swallow down the bile in her throat, feeling outright disgusted and unclean wherever Richie's hands had touched her. She blamed herself wholeheartedly for what happened to Kyra, it should've been her that got stabbed. Not her. Anyone but her. Sam didn't think she'd ever be able to forget the numb, teary eyed look that Kyra gave the young woman before she collapsed into her arms. Sam did wonder if Richie's assumptions about Kyra were right, despite how much she hated that man with every ounce of her being. Did she have a thing for the eldest Carpenter?

Sam rubbed her face frustratedly. She knew it was pointless for her to try and sleep now, and the hallucinations had returned with even more intensity than the last. Only this time around, Sam wasn't seeing her father, no, she was seeing Kyra. Usually her side was oozing from the wound that'd been penetrated into her stomach by Sam's psychotic ex boyfriend. Except, she glared at Sam with something in her eyes she'd never seen before. Hatred.

The Kyra that Sam had nightmares about despised her and every ounce of her being. It physically pained Sam that there's nothing she could do to help the beautiful blonde haired woman. She was also petrified that when Kyra eventually awakened again, if she did, she'd blame Sam for everything that happened to her.

For the past three days, Kyra's been in the hospital, passed out. They told her that she is indeed still alive, but none of them could tell right now if she'd wake up or not. She'd been stabbed in a pretty critical part of her lower stomach, the woman nearly bleeding to death. Sam had held Kyra's frail body whilst running her blood stained fingers through the woman's tangled blonde hair. She listened to Richie and Amber go on and on about how they wanted to make the Stab series have a redemption arc, but her only main focus was on Kyra. In that moment, Sam decided she did not deserve any of this, and suddenly she vowed she'd do anything to make sure Kyra's potential sacrifice for her didn't go down in vain.