0.03

"Fuck, Checo saw me and Max's mad. I don't know what's his problem honestly. It's not my fault that we are like that.." you said and sighed but Charles pulled you close to him and hugged you "Easy y/n, a red bull dude who hates ferrari guys because they are his biggest competition.." Charles said as he ruffled your hair. "He hurt me badly tho , and I don't feel like talking to him. I wanted to take a longer break from work but my dad forced me to come back. What if Max tells my dad.." you said looking at the texts.

"Maybe you should reply to his texts at least and tell him to leave you alone. State your reasons and you'll be good y/n..but be honest do you still love him..?" Charles said and looked at you with a protective stare. You didn't know what to say because you were getting flashbacks from your relationship once again. You started tearing up and Charles noticed "Oh my god, no y/n I am sorry.." he said as he rubbed your back "I don't know if I love him but I can't really say that I hate him. He's a big part of my life and yeah even if I don't like what he did. I still have some hope left. Not for us to get back together but for him to get better as a person and move on. As a person who knows him well I just want him to treat his new partners better than he treated me.." you started saying but you ended up crying in Charles' arms.

"I am sorry y/n, I shouldn't have asked something like that. Didn't mean to make you cry.." Charles said and kissed your forehead. You felt like a little kid in his arms. He was slowly healing your inner child. Your dad's anger issues , Max's anger issues, life's anger issues. You stayed like that for a while but you decided to go back to your room. "Do you wanna sleep here.." Charles said as he saw you getting out of the jacuzzi "No Charles, I feel like I should get going, thanks for the invitation. Goodnight.." you said while getting dressed. Your mood was officially ruined but you didn't want to blame Charles for it. He was just curious.

You got out of his suite and quickly walked to your hotel room. Once you got there you lay on the bed and took a deep breath.

Y/n
Charles is a friend, dw

Max replied almost instantly

Max
Oh yeah? And since when did you two start hanging out together

Y/n
Why does that matter Max? It's not my fault that we are like this

Max
I miss you y/n , get that sh1t inside your head. And stop hanging out with Charles, he's not good for you

Y/n
You are not my dad to criticise my friends. And again Max it's not my fault that we are like this. Can I have some space?

Max
Speaking about dads, I'd like to know your dad's opinion about you hanging out with the Ferrari boy

Y/n
You wouldn't! Stop acting like a child

Max
Oh yes, wanna bet?

Y/n
What can I do for you so that you'll leave me alone?

Max
Go on one more date with me
And if you don't want to , then I'll tell your dad about Charles

Y/n
It doesn't seem like a fair deal to me

Max
If you come to the date, I'll stop bothering you

Y/n
🥲 (Smiling through the pain)