1.

{Wataru p.o.v}

Sitting in class board out of my mind, I decided to look out the window Takemitchi and his friends being taken somewhere by Kiyomasa's henchmen, so being the good friend that I am I decided to follow them.

After following them to a fighting place, I see some dude fighting one of Takemitchis friend (I think his name is Takuya) then Takemitchi shouted "ENOUGH" getting everyones attention and challenging Kiyomasa to a fight making everyone laugh except his friends who all had worried expressions on their faces.

During the fight Takemitchi was getting beaten up by Kiyomasa mercilessly, I was about to go in until I saw Akkun pulling out a pocket-knife out of his pocket I ran to him "don't do it" I told him then said "but if don't the-" I shushed him up and said "I have a plan" then I heard Kiyomasa demand his bat to be brought to him.

{Takemitchi p.o.v}

"BRING ME MY BAT" I heard him demand, I'm on the ground all beaten up and bleeding from my nose, there I am on the ground waiting for him to finish the job

I waited......

And waited...

All I was a thud when opened my eyes I saw Kiyomasa face down on the ground, everyone was shocked to see who had done it.... It was Wataru.

"Are you ok Mitchi" he asked clearly worried, I nodded my head blushing while saying "I'm fine and thanks" after that a guy with a ponytail showed up "oi Kiyomasa what kinda show you runin you're the host" then another blonde guy came up "Kenny, I'm all out of doriyaki, get me some more" "not now Mikey, gotta talk with Kiyomasa" the guy with the ponytail looked around for him then saw him face down on the ground "WHO DID THIS" he asked everyone then the other blonde now known as Mikey said "hey Kenny I think it was this guy" pointing at Wataru.

{Wataru p.o.v}

After we arrived at Takemitchis house, I started patching up the others, after that the boys started thanking me "don't worry about it, so you guys hungry" the boys nodded their heads and Takemitchi let me use his kitchen.