twenty five

It took Ju-won a while to get back to normality again

It took Ju-won a while to get back to normality again. After that night she told Jungwon everything, her heart was lighter than the weeks before.

Eventually she decided to not waste any worries or thoughts about Sungjin anymore. He was an asshole who didn't deserve to think about him or even to beat himself up over him.

With Riki. This was stil quiet complicated.

Of course he was with sofia and probably they were in a lovely relationship.

But instead of thinking about how he ignored her and treated her, she decided to try to be happy for him. Although it was hard.
Still everytime she saw them, her heart skipped some beats. But he was her best friend and she only wanted the best for him.

Although it still hurted, she had to get over him. At least get over her feelings for him. They grew stronger whenever Ju-won saw him. She couldn't do anything against that, she had to accept it.

And additionally she wasn't alone with it anymore. Since the night she broke down and called Jungwon, which is now by the way 3 weeks ago, Jungwon and her spend more time together.

He made her smile more often. They talked about all the things she usually talked about with Riki. But currently she hadn't a good contact to Riki. More precisely they had no contact.

Sofia came with them to philadelphia since she got an offer to a model job there.
Perfect.

Lately Ju-won saw Riki and Sofia spending a lot of time together. Almost as much as possible probably.

A few weeks ago, Ju-won could never think of Riki dating someone like her.

Looks like it wasn't that easy to let him go as she actually thought would be. Luckily she could change her seat in the van. Now that she changed seats with Jay, who slept most of the rides, anyway, she always drove with the left members.

Jungwon, Heeseung, Jake, Sunoo and Sunghoon.

So in total you could say, Ju-won was doing way better now. She finally had someone to talk to, even though it wasn't the one she actually wished it to be. But at least she had someone.

Now in philadelphia, she was sharing a room with Jungwon.

It was a bit sad how she and Heeseung hadn't spend much time together lately. He was her brother and always cared for her, as he still do.

Ju-won was just preparing herself to tell him about her current situation one day.

________________________

"Hey Riki. Have you ever thought of why Ju-won and Sungjin and Ju-won broke up?"
The girl named sofia asked, sitting on Riki's lap, in his hotel room which he currently shared with Heeseung.

"No. Why would I do that? And why are you asking?" He replied confused, not knowing why she suddenly brang up such a random theme.

When he heard about their breakup, Riki didn't know what to think.
First he was sorry for her, of course.
But otherwise he was reassured. Current time he couldn't be in her near, so he couldn't be there for her. Now that he knew Sungjin was finally away, he really thought she would be happy now. He never liked Sungjin.