xxvii. The fears

Season one, chapter twenty-seven

"But for you,You, I'd leave it all"

"But for you,
You, I'd leave it all"

WHEN THEA opened her eyes she was already in Yung in the middle of Mun and Hana. She took some moments to look at her surroundings and instantly knew that something bad was going to happen, Hyun-ki was sitting in a white chair next to the other five, looking at her with a serious expression, so serious that it managed to intimidate Thea, and she's not easily intimidated.

She also noticed the famous inspector behind the five counter colleagues, her gaze was so cold, so serious and so deep that Thea's heart managed to stop for a few milliseconds.

"Whoa, this is no joke. She must be the famous inspector" Mo-tak whispered to the eldest on his side, but it was loud enough for the other members to hear

Although the group of counters turned around when what happened a few hours ago began to play behind them as if it were a movie. Everything that happened, what each of them did was exposed for the others to see. Thea looked down in shame as she saw herself spraying the disgusting liquid at the bastards with an amused smile on her face.

"You are not allowed to use your powers for anything unrelated to evil spirits" The inspector began to say "Yung has already warned you prior to this for breaking the rules as a counter, but I received a report that says your behavior wasn't corrected. Is this true?"

"It's true" Gi-ran responded as if they were addressing her

"I'm asking the counters" The inspector confirmed with a serious face

"It's true" Mo-tak responded

"You are aware that you get dismissed after five warnings, aren't you?"

"Yes"

"Chu Mae-ok" The inspector began to say as Ms. Chu took a step forward and Thea could see the nerves in her. The counters and the others were able to watch the videos that were playing behind the eldest "Chu Mae-ok, two warnings" Ms. Chu bowed, letting out a long sigh of relief, and then took her place once again "Ga Mo-tak. Ga Mo-tak, four warnings"

"Four?"

"Objection" Gi-ran got up from her place

"What? Why?" Mo-tak started to stutter, probably thinking that Gi-ran would say something against him

"He disclosed their identities as counters in order to receive help to summon a level-three evil spirit. Please take that into consideration" She explained

"Was that so? I mean, yes" Mo-tak hesitated "That was of. That's why"

"I'll discuss that with the other inspectors"

"I'm so relieved" Mo-tak said returning to his place

"Park Athena" Thea flinched upon hearing her name, however she forced herself to take a step forward under the watchful gaze of Hyun-ki and the others. Videos started playing behind her back and one video in particular caught her attention "Park Athena, four warnings. Do you object?"