Book One The Dream

~Written by David JAMES Satterfield & Kameron MICKEAL Keene~

—The Dream—

About the Authors:

David Satterfield (age 18) and Kameron Keene (17, about to be 18) are two well known Seniors about to graduate from Marlington High School, located within the state of Ohio. Kameron is involved with tennis, the army, and has aspirations to further education at both Stark State College and Ohio State University ATI to pick up skills in the medical and electrical fields. David Satterfield is also planning on attending college at Stark State, in order to study architectural design and hopefully one day become an architect. David is contemplating on getting more involved in drawing and writing, while possibly starting YouTube and boxing as some extra hobbies. These two young men have chosen to use their middle names as the two main characters' first names, while also giving these characters certain traits similar to their own. David Satterfield was born October 28th, 2004 in Canton Ohio. Kameron was born June 9th, 2005 in Wichita Kansas, before moving to Ohio. Kameron and David have been best friends for 6 years, and will continue to be as such for life.

Inspiration: part of this book has been inspired by Greek mythology.

Chapter One: Legacy Manor

"Alright let's get going." Mickeal is putting the last suitcase in the Rolls Royce Phantom.

"Okay I am ready, let's roll." They are getting in the car and starting the quiet engine, and off they now go. They are backing out of the drive onto the street they lived off of. As they begin to speed past their now for sale two story house along with their neighbors' houses, James is putting on his favorite pair of circular sunglasses.

"Gotta look good for the papers haha." Mickeal is shaking his head. "oh please, as if owning the biggest mansion in the world doesn't make us look good enough haha." For the next hour the two best friends talk about their favorite part of their newly designed home, which is nothing short of an architectural marvel.

"I personally enjoy the forty car garage the best, 'cause that is where I am gonna have all my sporty Subarus." Mickeal obviously loves this brand of cars.

"Yeah? Well I actually like the 3rd library room the best. I designed it in such a way where it brings nothing but comfort and knowledge."

"Oh for gosh sakes will you stop being such a nerd? You are gonna bore me to death haha."

"I am nowhere near being a nerd bud, but I do want to gain more knowledge."

"Yeah, fair point. I could use some more wisdom too I guess. Woah that's it!!!"

"Heck yeah it is." James begins pulling off the interstate and starts heading down the stone-paved drive surrounded by dense forest, leading up to the massive Fifteen foot tall fence with an arched entrance made of newly constructed brick. The metal work of this thing is so beautiful with all its curves and design that it makes it hard to take your eyes off of it. But what lies beyond the gate is something that by far is impossible to not stare at. The gate opens and through the arch they drive.

"Five years and 3.5 billion dollars later." Says Mickeal in awe as his eyes widen the closer they get. James stops the car, opens his door and walks out onto the stamped concrete driveway, processing all that he had designed. Mickeal gets out of the car and follows behind him.

"I must say James, you are a true architect. By far the best of the best." James takes off his sunglasses and smirks,

"Nah, not really. But I do appreciate the compliment. It sure does take a lot of experience to pull off something like this."