Chapter 1 - Kat

My name is Kathryn, but call me Kat. I'm 13 years old, and living with my mom. I have no friends, what so ever. Nobody understands me, nobody. I like to kill things. I mainly play Minecraft, because at least there I don't feel lonely. I love to play Survival Games, on my favorite server, The Nexus. I have the 3rd highest 'Win Ranking' on the server, next to JeromeASF and BajanCanadian.
My Minecraft skin is like a darker, girl version of Bajan's skin. I act a lot like him, when I'm alone at least. A weird thing about me is that I always stay in my room, no matter what, tornado, hurricane, earthquake, you name it.

I typed on my computer, looking up pictures on google. The Canadian Soul Keeper. 'Awesome!' I thought, scanning through the pictures. I had recently watched an 'Evil Youtubers' video with him in it. And might I say, some of this fanart is amazing! I continued to look through the images, when I came across one that looked absolutely amazing. 'Hunger Games, I wanna win I win it all'  the picture was amazing, lots of blood, and the 'death' scene from the hunger games song! I smiled as I studied the picture, Jerome was laying on the ground, beheaded, with Betty in his skull. And Mitch had blood covering parts of his shirt and hoodie. I was amazed at how detailed it was. Its awesome how many people make such amazing drawings, I mean, they should be famous! I sighed and turned off my computer screen, and looked around my room. I had a bow, and an axe that I spray painted blue, sitting up against the wall next to my bed. I walked over to the axe and picked it up. I looked at it for a minute, before going downstairs to the front door. "Kat, where are you going?" My mom called. "I'm Just going out for a bit, I'll be back soon, Don't worry!" I called back. I put my hand on the door nob, and twisted it and went outside. My dark red and black checkered hoodie could easily be seen against the bright light of the outside world. I had my hoodie, dark blue jean shorts, and black shirt on, and my silver dogtag necklace around my neck. I held my axe close to me, and like Mitch and Jerome, I called the axe Betty. I saw a person, a girl, around my age. She wore to what looked like an emo version of Jerome's skin. She had long, dark brown hair, with the tips of her bangs being a magenta pink. She had dark brown eyes, with a tint of red in them, she also had black dress pants, and a black jacket, with a white undershirt and a red tie. 'Cool!' I thought. This girl remained me of 'Jerome The Killer', only as girl. I caught her eye, she smiled and walked over to me. "Nice hoodie." She said with a smile. "Thanks! Cool jacket." I said, returning the smile. "My names Kasey, whats yours?" Kasey asked. "Kat. Hey uh, Kasey, do you watch BajanCanadian, by any chance?" I asked, cringing at the thought of yet, another person laughing at me. "Your a Benja fan to?!" she exclaimed, obviously happy by the thought that I watched Mitch's videos. "Of course! Couldn't you tell from the jacket?" I said with a small laugh. "Good to ask though right?" Kasey laughed. "And I take it, you watch Jerome?" I asked. "No, I just wear this 'cuz I can... OF COURSE I WATCH HIM! WHO WOULDN'T?!" she laughed. Kasey sure is happy about this. Though, I can't blame her, i'm happy to. Me and Kasey continued to talk and get to know each other, and turns out, she knows about The Canadian Soul Keeper and Jerome The Killer, AND she likes to kill stuff! I showed her Betty and she flipped, "HOW COME I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT?!" She yelled, laughing at the same time. "Dunno, just happens to the best of us." I smiled. "Haha lol." Kasey laughed and looked at the sky. "Its getting dark, you should go home Kat..." "Why? I wanna stay with you..." I whined and made puppy-dog eyes. "Fine, but just as long as you help me with something," she said, a slight smile on her face. "What do I need to help you with?" I asked, curious about what she needed. "This..." she said while walking over to a tree. I saw ropes around the tree, and a person was tied up. "Kat, I want you to help me kill him."

*************************************************************
AUTHORS NOTE:

Hallo! Killer here, and yea, FIRST. EVER. FANFIC.
I hope I did good ;-;
let me know if you want me to continue this or just to stop the whole thing 
Anyway, I really hope you like the first chapter :D
and man... that cliff hanger Cx
(yea my friend writes fanfics and he does that all the time to me xD)
Anyway, I shall see you guys later!

Killer Out!

Peace!

*******************************************