Chapter one

Eileithyia is a snow fairy, she was going to a school where she can learn to how to control her powers, at home she was packing her bags to go to Alifa. She woke up early and she took a shower but she had a fast one because when she stay in to long the water starts to freeze.

Her mom called her from downstairs saying that breakfast was ready.
Eileithyia said ok and went downstairs with her bags, after she was done eating, she went to Alifa.

At the school for fairy's and specialist, she waited outside till she got her room number, she was roommates with Beatrix.

Eileithyia and Beatrix became best friends and they talked all the time, on the first night they talked but she didn't really know Beatrix that will, later they both went to bed.

The next morning she got up and got ready for class, when she went down to the lunch room to grab breakfast, she bumped into a boy with a leather jacket and brown eyes and brown hair.

They both looked at each other for awhile before the boy smile at her, then he left.
She didn't know who that was, but she likes him.

After class Eileithyia went for a walk outside and saw the specialist training and she saw that same boy again, she heard someone called him Riven, then Riven saw Eileithyia walking away and he smiled.

Eileithyia was walking to the tree and she sat down and started doing her homework, but then she heard someone walking up to her, so she looked up and saw Riven coming over and sitting next to her.

Riven smiled and said hi.

Eileithyia said hi back then she looked away with a shy smile.

Riven said I'm Riven. What is your name?

Eileithyia said I'm Eileithyia. Nice to meet you Riven.

Riven said your a fairy. But what kind of fairy?

Eileithyia said I'm a snow fairy.

After awhile they talked, then Riven said he has to go but would love to see you again.
He then said meet me at the bearer tomorrow, then he walked away.

Back at the room Beatrix said who where you hanging out with after class?
Eileithyia said his name is Riven. I ran into him at the lunch room this morning.
Beatrix said the he likes you. Will I have to go I'll be back later.

Later that night, Eileithyia phone went off, she looked at her phone and saw a text from Riven saying that he had a nice time talking to her and he can't wait to see me tomorrow, Eileithyia text him back then she went to bed.

The next day Eileithyia work up and saw that Beatrix was already gone, so she got up and got ready. Eileithyia was afeared to take a shower still but she took one anyways, then she went to the lunchroom to get breakfast, after the class went the rock that where in a circle, after they where done she went to the lunchroom then she went to eat.

After she saw these girls all talking about something but she didn't listen, then she went to meet up with Riven at the bearer, they both walked though the bearer, then they sat down and started talking and Riven asked if she vapes.

Eileithyia said yes I do.
Then they heard a sound and they both looked and saw a dead man lying there, Eileithyia screamed, then Riven hugged her and they both went to tell Mrs Dowlin the head master of the school.

End of chapter one
Hope you guys injoy the chapter .