Things I Hate About You

I hate how you make me feel good that gives me a hard time moving forward.

I have the fact that you treat me well and that others can't give me enough even though they try so hard. They tried to but just can't be like you, they please me but not how you feel me, they did try but not harder to make me forget you.

I hate how I keep on longing for your touch just like others who run for a hug, I feel my tears falling and just like me, I'm praying. Maybe one day you'll be here and you'll wipe every tear.

I hate the fact that I remember every inch of you, from your smell that never fails and always makes me fell. And the smile that I could see in a mile, you're someone that can't be mine.

I hate how you make me laugh as I fall in love, by the night that's all we have.

I hate to admit that you once made me cry, but you always try to make things right. And even tho I'm hurt I hate how you always get me back on track and lead me in your arm It always makes me feel warm

I hate myself for always falling even though I'm hurting, it's like when it comes to you nothing feels wrong.

I hate the way you please that in exchange for every kiss, I never thought that was the last time I have to feel you besides never.

I hate how your eyes tell me everything
I hate the cologne you used, that stays in my clothes
I hate how I could still smell you even from a mile
I hate it when memories keep relapsing
I hate to see  the place we used to go
I hate the bed we shared, that vacates your side
I'm starting to hate every inch of you
I hate you.

We fought but never apart.

Lies.