One and Only

One and Only

"Why? Why are you all looking at me like that, what is it?"

***

Kim Seokjin, 26 years old, is a young executive full of talent and intelligence. This beautiful, very kind-hearted man has been in a relationship with his boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, for 2 years.

A famous singer who has lots of fans and haters of course. Honestly, the beginning of their meeting was very adorable, let's just say that Jin is one of Jungkook's fans, he just does what other fans do apart from following his social accounts and liking all his photo posts.

Jin also often sent him messages on DM to give him support for all his work, but at that time, it seemed like luck was on Jin's side.

A notification sound appeared from one of his social media and surprised he was when Jungkook replied to his message. Just a simple answer but that was the start of them talking to each other.

As time went by, that feeling of admiration grew into love, and that curiosity turned into worry, and not only Jin, but Jungkook felt it too.

Finally, they were together, and no one knew about their relationship, including their friends and their families. Not without reason, but knowing who Jin and Jungkook are, they feel it would be very disturbing if the public knew the truth.

There was nothing objectionable between them, and there was nothing wrong with their relationship, it was like a modern teenage romance story. Even though it wasn't his first time.

And keep in mind, they are very busy people in their respective fields. They don't have much time to meet, and for 2 years they haven't had many moments together. They sometimes forget to make physical contact when they meet because they are busy.

Jin and Jungkook's meetings are always short and don't leave any impression, but they seem fine. Jin loves Jungkook and vice versa, this can be seen recently in Jungkook's latest single.

Jin didn't have time to listen to it but everyone was crazy about them in the music video, yes Jungkook and the female model. At first, Jin just ignored everything they said and didn't have time to watch it, Jungkook told him that the single had been released and Jin listened to it in the car, that's all.

"Jin, you would be very heartbroken if you found out who your idol chose as his female model," said Jimin, Jin's best friend who works at the same company as him.

They had just finished a meeting and decided to sit down for a while to enjoy coffee in the afternoon before returning to their crazy work.

"What do you mean?" Jin said and took a sip of his coffee.

"Ah, I saw it yesterday, Jungkook and Han Sohee, right? They look very harmonious, did you see that rain scene? And when they hold hands? That's very adorable and romantic," Hoseok said and again Jin didn't pay attention to his words, he just focused on the iPad in his hand.

"I think he hasn't seen the video clip, that's why he didn't comment anything, you know how crazy he is about Jungkook," Jimin said and Hoseok just laughed.

**

That was the umpteenth time Jin came home late at night, he was very tired from his chaotic thoughts, returned to his luxury apartment, and lay down on his soft bed while closing his eyes.

Not long after, the phone rang, it must be Jungkook, he knows when Jin can be contacted.

"Hello?" Jin said.