__.o0o.__

"God damnit Taiga! Stay still for a sec!" Ryuuji yelled in urgency.

"I DON'T WANNA!!!!" Taiga yelled back as she continued to wrestle with him.

An outsider would think that this exchange between this couple is something that should be consulted with a professional, but this interaction over something so simple between Taiga and Ryuuji, such as needing to clean your ears, was perfectly normal.

Taiga and Ryuuji continued to tackle each other, and very soon, with a cotton swab in hand, Ryuuji began to have the upper hand.

Ryuuji pinned Taiga underneath him, one hand gripped her wrists while the other hand held the cotton swab.

She struggled and squirmed, but eventually gave up after a few minutes. She looked away in embarrassment.

"Fine, you win.." Taiga mumbled under her breath.

Ryuuji sighed and loosened the grip on her wrists as he brought the cotton swab up to her ear.He began to clean it, trying not to hurt her as she blushed in embarrassment. Once he finished, she flicked the cotton swab into the trash and got off of her, extending his hand out to help her up. Taiga grabbed his hand and stood up, dusting herself off. She glared at him, and if looks could kill, Ryuuji would be long dead.

__.o0o.__

"H-hey....Taiga..?" he mumbled as he looked away in embarrassment.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"I-I know you don't like to clean yourself up often but...if you ever need me I'm here for you-"

She stared at him with wide eyes full of curiosity, as if she was wondering what he was going to say.

Before he could finish his sentence, Taiga stepped forward and hugged him tightly.

"T-Taiga?! W-what are you..?"

"You big goofball." She said under her breath, "Of course you can, you're my future husband after all."

Ryuuji lifted his hand up to his face to cover the fact he was blushing, and Taiga let out a small chuckle.

"You big dummy...."