E⋆L⋆E⋆V⋆E⋆N

LANA POV

"I think i've got it!" I say bouncing off the couch, I was soon to realize, that there was no need for being that dramatic considering everyone was asleep.

So, i've been thinking about what could be the thing for me traveling half way around the world. I think I finally got it, it's whenever I say 'Tom Kaulitz' Out loud

Okay i'm gonna try it, this way if I know then I can travel between any timeline I want to be in.

"Tom Kaulitz." I say out loud, nothing. I don't feel anything, just the same as before.

I thought I had cracked the code, guess not.

Also, do I feel like being bold tonight? Cause right now i'm really fucking cold, if I were to go up to Tom's room. He would not turn me down, so should I?

Okay but what if I get turned down, that's really embarrassing honestly. But, I don't think Tom would turn me down would he? No he wouldn't.

He's a slut.

Love him for it though!

I giggle to myself running up the stairs, I peek in each room till I find Tom's, oh. He was already awake. "Do you need something Lana?" Tom asks looking up at me, was he crying?

I sit down on the bed next to him. "Are you okay?" I ask rubbing his cheek gently, I literally can't do this right now. If I see videos of him crying, I cry.

And this was real life right now.

"I'm fine, did you need something?" Tom asks, oh crap it's 2006, I hug him tightly.

"Is this okay?" I ask hugging him, Tom wraps his arms around my body. "Its okay." He says sighing, I knew what he was going through. They talked about it deeply in the later years, I also knew he wasn't going to act on anything because of that promise he made with Bill.

"I know you're struggling right now Tom." I say empathetically, but with all honesty, he truly had saved my life just by being him through all the interviews and everything else.

Maybe it was my time to repay him.

"Why does it feel like you know everything about me Lana." Tom laughs slightly. "I've read Bill's book, watched a lot of interviews." I reply laughing.

"So, it's not fair you know so much about me and I know nothing about you, so tell me." Tom pulls away from our hug smiling.

"What do you wanna know?" I tilt my head at him, I didn't mind telling him anything. He was trustworthy, I could just tell he was.

Either way, it's 2006. Who would he tell.

"Anything, everything." Tom says. "So home life or school, cause they're both pretty suckish." I laugh

Tom falls back on the bed, patting the spot next to him. I lay my body on his bed, immediately sinking into it. "Did Bill not give you any pajamas?" Tom asks.

"Nah, this is comfy anyway. I don't know where I got it but hey it does the job!" I laugh pointing to my outfit. "Nonsense." Tom shakes his head.

Tom gets up going to his closet, he pulls out a large shirt and a brand new pair of boxers. "These are new okay?" Tom smiles.

"Seriously, it's fine." I shake my head. Tom forcefully puts the clothes in my hand, he lays down turning the other way. "I won't look, I swear." Tom says.

"Okay, i'll tell you when you can." I shimmy off my sweatpants, putting on the boxers Tom had given me. I unclip my bra, taking off the white off the shoulder shirt I had.

I was naked in front of Tom Kaulitz right now.

Even if he had his back turned, I was still naked.

I grab the extremely oversized t-shirt that probably fell down to my knees. It quite literally swallowed me whole. I take my long hair out from underneath the shirt letting it sway around my shoulders.

"Kay, you can look now." I smile, I fold up my other clothes putting them on his dresser. I had accidentally knocked his bottle of cologne over.

"Shit, sorry." I say bending down to pick it up, my shirt had slightly risen up. Did I care though?! Not really!

I place the cologne bottle back on the dresser carefully setting it down, I walk over to the bed moving all my hair to my back before laying down.

Tom covers us up with the blankets, I stare at him for a moment. It was just silence, not an awkward silence though. Just silence.

"So, tell me how your life is like in 2023." Tom breaks the silence. "Oh, how much do you want to know?" I ask. "As much as your comfortable telling." Tom says.

"Okay let's see, I live with my mom and my big sister Chloe, dad isn't in the picture. Um, I don't have many friends, just because of the fact that my mother doesn't have a lot of money, cause she's pretty old. So I work at the diner to help out with rent but that's basically it"

Tom listens to me nodding slowly as I talk. "They're jealous." Tom says. "Who?" I question.

"The people at your school, they're jealous." Tom says. "I'm not sure that's the case but." I shake my head. "Have you ever gave in to any guys who've teased you?" Tom asks, I shake my head no.

"So, that means they're jealous because they can't have you." Tom explains. "I doubt it." I disagree with him. "Lana, are you a virgin?" Tom suddenly asks.

See, I could say that I would lose it all to him but no, we gotta act cool on this situation right now.

"Yes." I reply simply.

"This might be weird but can I say it anyways?" Tom says. "Go ahead." I reply. "I think there was a reason for you being here, with me." Tom says. "What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"I think you're meant for me."