Part 94 - Every Woman Is Different

I convinced Rhea to bring me to NXT, and she eventually agreed.

I was already excited to be here, but when Rhea told me Dom was winning the NXT North American championship tonight, I was so excited for him. I sprung to give him a much deserved hug, and Rhea didn't even pull me from him.

Despite how much they fight and argue, her and Dom had a connection and they adored eachother. She was proud of him too. Enough to allow him to hug me back.

I held Rheas hand afterwards, and she kissed the front of it. Telling me she won't be long, as her and Dom were cutting a segment to set up for the match later.

Rhea and Dom basically accepted an 'open challenge' from Wes Lee, and forced himself the opportunity. It fit him well.

Afterwards, I knew Rhea didn't have anything to do on the show until the main event, but when she came back I didn't expect her to snatch me up in her hand and pull me away.

"Rhea..." I whispered and laughed as she pulled me down a hall. I had no idea where we were, I hadn't been here before but Rhea had a location in mind. "Rhea... you're being rather needy with me." I chuckled.

Rhea opened this door, checking the hallway before going on. I read the name on the door on the way in "Carmelo Hayes"

Oh my god.

"Rhea. Rhea." I tried to pull from her hold but Rhea glared at me, pulling me in his dressing room and shutting the door.

Rhea backed me against a vanity, not caring nor would she stop for anything. She flipped me over and bent me over the vanity, pulling my skirt down, panties following.

I looked to the door nervously, then back to Rhea who had this smirk on her face.

Oh, she 100% had this planned since this morning.

"How much more of me do you need?" I joked as Rhea squeezed my behind, trailing her eyes down my body.

"All of it, you brat." Rhea slapped me, then pressed a finger inside me.

"Oh." I tensed with her finger, quickly getting used and relaxing into it. She curled her finger inside me, making my eyes roll in the back of my head. "Rhea." I moaned, looking at her through the mirror in front of me.

"I can't get enough of you." Rhea groaned. I peered over my shoulder to see her sucking on a free finger, and she pressed one in my behind.

My body tensed up again, and I gripped the table of the vanity as best as I could. "Relax your body for me, angel. Rhea whispered, not moving her finger to give me a chance to get used to it. "Breath for me."

I listened to her, taking a deep breath in.

She didn't move the finger in my behind, but rubbed at my clitoris with the others. The feeling was so new. There was pressure in a new place and it was really growing on me.

"Mmm, such a whore. Do you like when I play with your ass huh?" Rhea whispered, she began moving her finger, making my mouth open and focus on the new feeling. A moan slipped my mouth and Rhea chuckled to herself. "Oh, you do love it. Don't you?" Rhea breathed out. "Mm, fuck, you just get so much hotter. Cum on Mami's fingers, baby. Cum on my hand, baby girl."

A noise distracted me in the hall and my heart picked up as the noise got closer.

Rhea stopped her movement and moved her body to cover mine if anyone were to come in.

But no one did and the noise faded.

Rhea looked back to me and smirked, grabbing me by the back of the hair and pushed me flat against the door, cheek hard against the wood. "Listen for Melo, baby. Tell mami if he's coming."