DEAR PRISCILLA

to start the quest head to Rosemary & Thyme.

you will find Zoltan with Dandelion "Dandelion appears to be worried" you interact with them 

Geralt: (With a raised eyebrow) "What's going on here?"

Zoltan: (With a cheerful grin) "Ah, Geralt, right on time. Our dear friend here seems to be wrestling with matters of the heart."

Geralt: (smirking) "Matters of the heart? I didn't know he had one."

Dandelion: (sarcastically) "ha ha ha very funny . But it's about Priscilla, and I've got quite the conundrum. I've never been in this predicament before."

Geralt: (Curious) "I thought things were going well between you two."

Dandelion: (Nods) "They are, almost too well. You see, usually, I have no trouble expressing myself, weaving words and verses like a maestro. But when it comes to her, it's as if my tongue has turned to lead. I'm at a loss for words."

Geralt: (Smirking) "Well, well, Dandelion, losing words? That's a first. Actually no ...Last time I saw you tongue-tied was when that djinn took your voice."

Zoltan: (Chuckles) "Aye, Geralt, and now he's been struck by the most potent spell of all—love. Who would have thought?"

Dandelion: (Serious) "It's no jest, my friends. I need a way to express myself . I can't remain like this forever. I must do something."

Geralt:  "Why not put it in a ballad?"

Dandelion: (Eyes lighting up) "Heh, interesting idea."

Zoltan: (Playfully teasing) "Really, Dandelion? You never thought of that until now? Looks like our bard has truly lost his mind."

Geralt: (Jokingly) "Stop teasing him. Our dear friend is in love."

Zoltan: (Laughs heartily)

Dandelion: (Excited) "As much as you find it amusing, it's a brilliant idea! I'll compose a confession ballad. Oh, I'm positively thrilled! But, I still need your help. The ballad must be perfect."

Geralt: (Resolute) "Sure, I'll help."

Zoltan: (Enthusiastic) "Count me in, Dandelion. What do you need?"

Dandelion: (Eagerly) "Excellent! Here's the plan. I'm throwing a grand celebration, and I need you, Zoltan, to take my ledger and invite every soul we know. It's going to be a night to remember."

Geralt: (Raising an eyebrow) "A party? Well, this escalated quickly, didn't it?"

Zoltan: (Laughing) "Haha, it's Dandelion, Geralt. Things have a way of spiraling into chaos when he's involved."

Dandelion: (Playfully) "Oh, jest all you want, but you'll see. As for you, Geralt, I have a  specific task in mind."

Geralt: (Curious) "What do you need?"

Dandelion: "Firstly, there's the matter of finances. This party will be grand, and it will cost a pretty penny. However, I've devised a plan to cover the expenses."

Geralt: (Skeptical) "How?"

Dandelion: (With a mischievous grin) "Ah, Edna Var Attre , my dear friend. You see, she's been inviting her friends and spending quite lavishly for anyone who graces her with a visit in Novigrad. It's her way of expressing gratitude, I suppose, given how lonely she often feel. And let me tell you, it's been quite effective.