⚠ THEY ARE STEALING STORIES!? ⚠

⚠·⚠·⚠·⚠·⚠·⚠·⚠·⚠·⚠·⚠·⚠·⚠·⚠

I know this is a bit long, but PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING. It is very important!!

Recently, I've seen SO many accounts asking people "Are you promoting your books on Neobook?" or "Do you post on Neobook?"

THESE PEOPLE WHO ASK THAT ARE BOTS. Their comments are spam. They are not real, and I've heard that if you reply 'no' to them, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR STORY and post it on this 'Neobook' website.

However, I've also heard that they are harmless and just commenting about Neobook to try to get more people to visit their site.

I'm not 100% sure that either of these claims are true, but they're both things that I've heard. I don't want to spread false information, but just to be safe, please DO NOT reply to these people. If you just IGNORE OR DELETE THE COMMENT, hopefully they won't steal your stories. I've also heard that if you REPLY 'YES' TO THEM, that they are less likely to steal your stories, so that may be a good idea as well.

I felt the need to inform you guys of this because I've noticed a lot of you replying 'No,' or 'I don't even know what that is," so I really hope that your stories won't get stolen. I thought you should all know what's going on so that we can try to stop this from happening anymore.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD to help others not get their works stolen. You can screenshot what I've written here, or copy and paste it. I don't care, just please spread the word about this! EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW!

Thank you! <3