Laughing Jack

TW: Mentioning of sexual assault

So, first of all. Before people hate me, listen up. I don't really hate LJ, I just hate the way he is written in some stories etc. Sometimes he is just written as a p€dophil€, that would prefer to play "other games" with children (If you get what I mean). I found a video a few years ago, which was about LJ's "real" voice. Nothing problematic with that but it got very weird later. The first weird thing was how LJ greeted the listener. He said "Hey sexy". and it got even worse.

Later on, he said things like "we wouldn't want mommy to know about me" or "You look so good right now".

At the beginning I thought that he was talking to an adult listener. But no, in that video, the listener was about 10-11 years old. He also called them "a good little girl" which in my opinion is just disgusting.

I know that many people really like Laughing Jack. He is a great character and all but the creepypasta fandom turned him into a weird, p€dophil€ killer clown.

Now this is nothing against the creator of the video, it just felt weird I guess. I hope that you understand what I mean...

This was my first english chapter :D I am a little nervous about it, but hopefully nobody hates me for saying something against LJ... If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, don't mind that please. English isn't my first language so please be nice :|
I hope you enjoyed it <3
Yours, lenijoey :D