Oops, I did it again.

I wrote another story.... It was a Helluva inspired one. Idk how I've gotten away with it, it bluntly mentioned demons, hell and purgatory. It was probably cuz it was good but I had to recover from it afterwards. They even called my parents to tell them how good it was.

But with every good event, comes a bad one. Last week on Wednesday, a certain student I'll call Zircon (I don't care if it's taken or if he has a different gem name I can't be bothered to check) decided to straight up hurt me. He used another person's ruler to hit my hand with. Hurt like hell but eh I coped. He stopped me from doing my work, stole a pen and since I was trying to protect my drink, I got a bruise on my chest and idk when it'll heal.

Third, the cartoon shenanigans. Trailers are out for The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel. I'm excited to say the least. Fionna and Cake premiered and ended recently. Helluva S2 Ep6 was amazing. And the triple watchiversary (Shera, Hilda and Kipo) happened. As for show anniversaries, there was Monkie Kid, Hilda and Bluey. Not much tbh..

Finally, a funny counter thing. You see the fire alarm has gone off a lot over the month. So I'm gonna count the fire alarms and days between it (as well the number of each lessons I've had it in)
The fire alarm has gone off 1 time within Spring 2.
The fire alarm has gone off 8 times in total this academic year.
It has been 14 school days since the last fire alarm.
Maths: 2?      PD: 1     PE:2     English:2      French:1
I'll add others when I remember them.