A TOUCH OF MAGIC A Selfie To Remeber

This story takes place from the episode A Selfie To Remember

And it's going to start at where Barbie and Ken we're talking about being more than friends.

And rocki was not involved at the photo museum.

***********

  "Thank you for hanging with me. I wanted to ask you something." Ken said. "Oh?" Barbie replied. "Vanilla or pistachio?" Barbie giggled and was about to reply until Peggy snatched the vanilla ice cream cone from Ken. "I mean pistachio?" Barbie chuckled. "We can share. I've been wanting to ask you something too." She said. "Really? What?" Ken asked. Barbie cleared her throat and began.

  "So you know Chelseas Fairy tale friend, Elvy, said some stuff about 'what really makes magic and how what we're looking for, is usually right in your own backyard?'" Ken looked around his backyard. "I mean not your backyard, metaphorically but I guess it could actually mean your backyard in this case. But anyway, have you ever wondered why we're still just friends? Not... more?" She rambled at first but then got to the question.

  Ken sat up a little straighter than however much straight he was and stared at Barbie for a Second. "Okay. We're going there. Right now. Good, G-Good" then he looked down for a second then back up at her. "Well, To be honest, yeah. There'd been like a million times I've thought about asking you the same question, But..." Ken didn't finish his sentence he just looked down but then Barbie began talking so he looked at her.

  "But you were afraid we'd mess up our friendship. If the answer was no." Barbie finished for him. "Yeah." Ken replied. "Your friendship is the most precious thing the in the world to me. I don't know what I'd do is I ever lost it." Ken said sadly "same. But what if we could be more?" Barbie said. "It would be amazing...." Ken said in a soft voice.

  They started leaning in slowly getting closer to one another. They both knew what they wanted but never really got it so they realized the backed away blushing.

  "So this is great" Barbie began. "We're talking about it and we're still friends" she laughed shyly as she clasped her hands together. "Right, Right? So far, so good. Now what?" He asked. "Right...now what?" Barbie looked around thinking of something while tapping her chin. "What if we tried to be more than friends on a trial basis?" She asked. "Like what? aaa? Test date?" Ken asked. "Yes, Yes a test date, but if it's too awkward. Or whatever We just stay the way we are." She said. "Okay. So what should we do?" Ken asked. "Something familiar, so we'd feel comfortable like friends." They looked around thinking of something to do.

  Then they both said at the same time "selfie museum!". "Yes. Perfect." Barbie said. "Today?" Ken asked. "Yeah, why not?" Then Barbie stood up. "I'm so excited!" She did a little dance. "Me too" Ken stood up then put a hand to his chest. "We'll just be two friends out on a date having fun. Not on a first date..unless it works out then we'll go on a date." Ken stated "it's officially unofficial." Barbie declared. "Great, let's toast on it." Ken said. "Even if there IS only one ice cream left." Ken held up an invisible ice cream cone and was about to „Cheers" with Barbie until Peggy snatched Barbie's out of her hand. "That's...not an omen, right?" Ken asked and Barbie just shrugged.

[skip time]

  Barbie and Ken met up at the Selfie Museum. They spotted each other in their best outfits. Barbie was wearing a white short and sequined with a clear second layer that was a little bit longer than the white dress and it sparkled in the sunlight, It was a strapless dress that had a short ballon sleeve that was made to be fixed on the middle of her arm, her hair was in a high bun with tiny hairs sticking out and little plastic pearls on the slicks of her hair. She did not wear heels because she doesn't like how they feel on her feet. Ken on the other hand was wearing a tuxedo that was a dark gray color and the inside of the suit was silky and had a pocket, His tie was navy blue. With his same hair style. And with his regular tennis shoes.