Claustrophobic

PROLOGUE

My emotions overcome almost all of my thoughts. Instead of thinking before i speak, I blurt out how i feel. It's really not that easy being who I am. It's not that I'm special or anything.

The name's Renee Lawrence. Baguio born and raised. I'm 20 and I'm being controlled.

Life's not easy being in my family, feeling like the outcast, a black sheep, most of the time i think i'm adopted. Although, nomatter how I see it, i'm still a Lawrence. You see, I have no problem with life itself. Just mine.

At the beginning you might think of me as a spoiled, ungrateful brat; but as it goes on you'll begin to see the whole picture,

it just depends on weather or not you'll stck to it.

As a child, i was practically raised by my grand parents.

My mom was an overseas nurse, and my dad, well, he had another family.  I got everything i wanted, being the oldest grand daughter in the family. My grandma bought me everything i liked.

People gave me presents i adored. All that stopped when i left for the US to follow my mother. When I came back, my mind was totaly re-arranged.

I've been gone for six years and i've opened up my mind to what my life had been. Not only have i been spoilled so much, but also deprived of what a normal childhood should've been like.

You see, i wasn't allowed to go out and play with friends. I wasnt even allowed near the gate. I didn't know how to play "patintero" or "Tumbang preso". No, none of these classic games. I was told to stay inside at all times. 

Now that I've learned from the past, I started to dislike. 

At the age of 20, i thought I shouldn't be treated as a child, atleast not anymore. but my family thinks otherwise.

That's just the prologue. Now here are the main events...

*feel free to comment