Miss Sunshine

Miss Sunshine and her berry patch make her final sales for the season before closing down shop and heading home.Giving goodbyes to the people while the long curly haired bright red cheeked woman made her way into the forest where her big and beautiful mansion awaits. With a song humming in her mind with the peaceful and authentic sounds of nature surrounds her more and more as it gets quiet walking up the mountain.

When further up the mountain meeting the large waterfall ahead there's a sudden feeling of fear or dread. Or something just made you feel extremely uncomfortable. One foot after the other the feelings become too much, the fear, the stress, the anxiety going on. Stopping in place I look around hoping it's just someone walking through the woods as well perhaps into town or back home but why would it make me so scared of the most intense feeling of being uncomfortable? It was like someone ran right up on me but there's no one here.

I will say it was a great year making the sails at the berry bakery and it's unfortunate the time has come to close my emotions are all high the reality of it came so fast I wish I could go back again to where i'm opening the place up again fresh and new with new recipes to sell. Last year the infamous berry and cherry pie with the extra thick crust was everyone's favorite. I had to keep it on the menu for this year and the years coming forward for another surprise and special. I'm thinking of more desserts other than the pies that locals and new customers won't grow bored of. Lemon cakes, cherry cakes, apple cakes. Peanut butter and red velvet cupcakes and a chocolate and vanilla cake too. Along with my famous berry pies, berry and lemon, berry and raspberry, and finally berry and watermelon pies.

"Hello?'

I gasp.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you. Are you Miss Sunshine ma'am?"

A gentleman comes from outside the woods from the path behind me. That is rather strange but he was along the path and wandered off for some reason. He's asking about me as well. I do have my basket with me which has some berry pies left and some special recipes too. This could be my chance to have him come in for next year.

"Yes. I'm Miss Sunshine? Are you interested in any baked goods? My shop is closed for the season but I do have some spares in my basket here, some with special recipes too. Berry and lemon. Berry and Watermelon." I say

"Wow, those all sound amazing, Miss Sunshine. Can I get a regular Berry pie and Berry and watermelon? Worth a try if you ask me. Also I was wondering about this area, thinking about moving out from the big city pretty soon."

"Yes indeed."

One Berry pie and a Berry and Watermelon all to a lucky customer today and he wants to move to this quiet countryside town is probably one of the best decisions this man can make. I lived in a big city myself once and it did have its charms but living out here in the country was theraputic in a way to me. It was like a complete fresh start not a single person out here knows a thing about me and this was my chance for something more simple and happy then the pain and misery of living in someone else's. A nightmare anyone would wake up from to live another day.

"Ah and this area is very peaceful and quiet sometimes I think i'm living in a completlty different world. It's fresh, theraputic." I say